All Comments on 'Lesbo Slut Wife Real Deal Ch. 01'

by MacAndAnn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
only 3 stars

This was written good, and you saying it was a true story made it some what better but not much, I still believe it is consider cheating even though the spouse knows about it and does not care. but hey this is just my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deserved

Let me give you the five stars this tale deserves rather than the three Jinormous ego gave you. I have seen this he/she comment before and its always the same. If they don't like cheating,, (or pseudo cheating,.for much like this guy, I not only wouldn't care, I would encourage my girl to sleel.with another woman, just as long as it's not a dude), then go elsewhere. This is an erotic site, and fictional. He/she can always.go.buy. harlequin if they want.romantic.vanilla sex. I cant wait to hear more, as the term.slut implies she gives it up to other women frequently. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I THINK YOUR WORK HAS POTENTIAL

My vote is five stars, but I'd prefer 4.5 as there was a bit disbelief in the bar scene. Had it been in a front seat or rear I'd say totally cool.

Put some hair on one of your female characters.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Room for more

I see 3 out of 4 like it. I agree about that jemima comment. That bitch is always complaining. And like the other two i hope to see more. Slut means she gives it up. A lot. As for the hair, meh. Maybe. But a landing strip. That overgrown brushpile look is never coming back.

va45va45over 6 years ago
Nice opening

Nice opening and looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous