All Comments on 'Days of the Raj Ch. 02'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Quite exquisite.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

It has taken a long time for this story to return but the wait has been worthwhile even though at times I thought I already read this. ¿Uh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thank you

thank you for writing again on Indian cfnm stories on my request. keep them coming .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great again!

Now; I don't know if I want to live in US and to have to work in Mrs Reilly's garden or to live in India and to go to Sarah's school. I can imagine I would love her, Mrs Flint and Sadie. I really went crazy when reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want to be Louie!

I can really imagine the arousal of being always naked at each place! Being gawked at be curious girls and women, being observed by giggling girls over their fences would be really arousing. I really love Sarah for her brutal exploiting of boys! I think you can experience the most sexy adventures with her. The best thing is that she loves to present males naked to other females. Simply angelic.

However, I cannot imagine that Sadie manages to get me naked within minutes in a photo studio. The shame of being seen naked whenever Sarah or another woman want would be to humiliating. Until today I always chickened out to be photographed naked. Nevertheless, a person like Sadie is probably required to get me photographed naked. Perhaps I would be even happy to meet her. There is actually a smattering of excitement that let me hope to be photographed naked. I would never allow anybody but if a lady just does it....

But told enough: This story is excellent to excite men!

You are my favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I think Sarah, Aurelia and Sadie are a sexy female group!

I love how these women forces men to be photographed naked. I love Sadie being specialised having boys out of her clothing in minutes. I love Aurelia telling boys that denying nakedness isn't possible. I love her shredding the male's clothing to humiliate him. I love Sarah finding always new possibilities to photograph naked men! The top of her boldness is her question: "And why would not all her Indian students be subjected to full photographic registration at the start of each year?" Perhaps she can sell photographs of naked males to females to earn enough money to get a high quality camera! And I think there are enough female pupils helping her to photograph naked males!

If I remember correctly Sarah has written a book about Total Clothing Deprivation for young males. Has she some naked males' photos inside? When yes, has she invited the boys' mothers and sisters to discuss to publish the boys' naked pic? Have the females been aroused, excited and happy while the boys stand naked and ashamed? I would love to read about it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more parts

its one of your best stories. need more on India cfnm situations ...pl continue....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your stories are extremely arousing for me!

I love your ideas about females being absolutely powerful about boys. Especially, when the males are photographed naked, teases and arouses me. Perhaps, it depends on an own experience. Two years ago I spend my holidays in Kühlungsborn at the Baltic Sea. I tried to go to the nude beach the first time in my life. Because I was a bit shy I choose a day with relatively bad weather. Thus, I thought I was alone, undressed and walked around with an erect penis. It was quite arousing. Suddenly, I noticed a flash. First, I thought it was a natural lightning. But then I noticed a clothed woman at the nude beach border aiming a camera at me. I think the woman was a bit older than me (beginning of thirty while I was in the midth of twenty), had short smoth dark hair and wore a skintight pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt. A second flash occurred. I was really shocked and humiliated but I was also a bit aroused. I went to her and ask her if she had photographed my naked body. She said yes. My worst fear got true. I tried to ask her to delete the picture but she didn't. Instead she teased me: "I cannot. I have to show your wonderful schlong to my girlfriends. I think they also want to have such a beautiful photograph!" Of course she used the German word "Pimmel" for schlong. Because of this event the name "Pimmel" is a real tease for me.

I couldn't sleep the whole night. Worrying about what could happen with the pics and a sweet arousal of being photographed naked changed several times. I don't know how many times I masturbated. I must admit the arousal established itself about the humiliation. After a few days I went to the nude beach again and l lied naked between nude people. I have never seen this bold woman again. Nevertheless, I often remember this day with arousal, sometimes with shame.

When reading your stories my adventure refreshed: not only the arousal appeared again but the humiliation and shame as well. Especially when I read the stories about Mrs Guelf developing the photographs, collecting all of them, her daughters Gwendolyn and Jessica finding and enjoying the photographs, about Mark's mother showing Mark's nude pics around, about the old ladies donating nude pics to young girls who collect and change them. I felt the same humiliation and shock as the day my naked pics were taken. But I also loved the extended excitement about what could have happened to my photograph. You cannot imagine how often I have masturbated again. A real big thank you very much for you! It is the sexual heaven!

I really hope you will go on teasing me with your excellent stories! If you like tease me with a German woman taking pictures of naked men and loving to use the word "Pimmel". If you like tease me with a similar woman or event.

I have never thought that this woman would have excited me in such an extent.

You are great and your stories are great!!!!

aaronburraaronburralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Comment on reader

Yours is a very interesting case study, disturbing and arousing at the same time. Perhaps you can email me and identify what sentences in my stories have this devastatingly shameful effect on you. What scenarios have worked best? Which bring you to the stomach-turning sense of "Oh no...I can't take any more..." and, door safely locked, cause you to slide your pants down and take hold of your insistent erection? I'm happy to frame my stories in ways that assist you to reach such ecstatic states and achieve such thorough release. Any photos you have of the famed Baltic sands may help. I will respond with photos of our own fabled nude beaches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great potential

This is a fantastic piece of writing.

The scene in the staff room, when he admitted to wanting to serve women and they applauded was super hot.

I love that male teachers are going to be introduced. So many possibilities to shame them before a varied range of women.

And the idea of perhaps putting a file together of every male student naked in photos is delicious. You can just imagine when women in the local community hear about it, trying to devise all sorts of excuses to request to 'check' the file. Perhaps some girl from a lowly family who absolutely hates one of the snobby boys there makes it her sacred goal to get access to the file and see his nude picture. How he'd cry when she bragged to him later that she knew his little secret...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your best story yet - can't wait for Ch. 3

Your best story yet - can't wait for Ch. 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hoping for the next part!

I really hope you go into length about the proposed album of all the boys photoed naked and measured! And the fun plenty of mothers and teachers and local women could have trying to get access with the album for their delight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Awesome stuff man! I can't wait to hear how the photoshoot goes. And all those guys anguish, knowing there's a photobook of them fully nude sitting in their headmistresses office. Maybe the maids work together to sneak a peek of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is this over?

Is this story halted? New news about a future part?

aaronburraaronburrover 5 years agoAuthor

Just a matter of time. Glad you like it. Fire my imagination by telling me what parts really got you worked up and maybe I can find the opportunity to write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ideas suggestion

The picture album idea! Thats a whole story in itself! The setup, getting girls to help, all the boys stripped down, forced to pose for pictures. Their anguish knowing these pictures will remain forever.

The scheming maids desperate to get their hands on the album. Some visiting mothers curious and wanting to see them!

Perhaps a very poor girl bullied by one of these rich boys devises a plan to see his pictures. And the teachers take pity on her and decide to have her rival stripped before her, bringing him to tears. He's made to serve her tea and he knows from now on she holds the power over him despite the caste disparity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Complex Stuff. Vagasravarsa, desirous of heavenly rewards, gave at a sacrifice all that he possessed. He had a son by the name of Nakiketas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous