All Comments on 'My One Lesbian Hookup'

by Bizarre_Consent

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Elk125Elk125over 6 years ago

The details of your story paint an experience that rings incredibly intimate and true. It's extremely sexy and engaging. Beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Intimate

I'm honored to read your story. I don't know if it's good or bad that you only had one encounter with a woman. Glad you got her off; you left feeling positive despite you not climaxing. At that age I couldn't have really understood nor enjoyed it. Now? Another thing entirely.

I'm not telling you to go for it. Sometimes it's better to relive the past masturbating than have a poorer newer experience.

Me? Never been with another woman but I fantasize all the time.

Today it's meeting the person and not receiving a nasty souvenir although it can happen anytime to anybody.

If you do try it; remember pap is only 53% accurate. Get an HPV blood test. You have to insist or demand it while equally demanding the provider's fingers stay out of your pussy and asshole. Of course, I know woman who've had lesbian experiences with their doctors (receiving mostly but some have followed up outside the office).

Write what kind of experience you'd like to have. I'd love to read it.

Personally, I'd like a take-control woman to take me. Whether a strap on or EnJoyUs is shared inside me the first time then definitely the second. I want a woman to make tender love to me, allow me to do same to her (at times I masturbate huge to her making me eat her first), and then another time (like when I'm ovulating & have thicker discharge I want her to dominate, take me, fuck me as a woman wanting to fuck another...

Make sense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

So incredible and relatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm going to share why this story isn't rated "hot" even though it clearly is. The story is amazing. You've very succinctly shared an intensely hot moment that we ALL wish you'd have again. The writing doesn't flow like a professionally written piece and it isn't flowery, but that's why it's so hot. This story is hot in the same way good amateur porn is so hot. It's REAL and believable. It's something we can believe happening to us. Your writing isn't The Best Ever, but your story is. It's unfamiliar and strange and not at all formulate. It's not unlike listening to your best friend talk about it.

And frankly, it's refreshing.

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69over 6 years ago
Very nice

We loved this, it had the effect we were looking for as we read it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two females

Just a shame that Emily did not cum, think she missed out on the whole lesbian view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hoooot

rly hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awwww

Tragic, but beautiful still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sex under the influence is a bad idea. The constant recall of the memory is regret.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous