All Comments on 'A Night at My Parent's House'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HeyFor4HeyFor4over 6 years ago
Wow!

I thought this was amazing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woooh Holy Shit

This was probably the best audio I’ve ever heard, and I’ve dedicated a lot of time to browsing websites 😂 I’ll definitely be coming back to this one at least a few times heheh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

Really intense, naughty and hot. Your voice is so sensual and deep, so erotic. It made me so hard. I especially liked the part where you sucked "Daddy's" dick... and when he spanked you on the tits... the orgasm was especially intense. Your moans made my dick throb. The last line was spot on. Keep up the great work. You are very talented and kinky.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: HeyFor4 09/11/17

Thank you so very much! Thrilled to know you enjoyed it. :)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 10/18/17

Wow, high priase indeed. Thank you! I hope you enjoy other audios of mine as much as you've enjoyed this.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 07/30/19

Mmm, the specifics. I love, love love that you've enjoyed this piece. Intense is good and exactly what I'm wanting and I'm so pleased to know of your enjoyment.

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 4 years ago
Wow, such a lovely baby girl

When you wake up in the morning, your big strong Daddy is there, treasuring, cuddling you and holding you close, kissing you awake gently: "Xyta-baby-girl. Do you remember last weekend: You didn't know what strange noises were coming from Mummy and Daddy's bedroom? Your Aunt and Uncle were staying over, but you couldn't find them anywhere? Your Aunt was showing Mummy how to make love to another woman with a strap-on. Later, Daddy's big fat cock was deep inside Mummy's bottom and your Uncle was doing the same to her. They were surprised (but very intrigued and excited) when when Mummy confessed she was learning about the toy so that she could use it on you. Shall we call her inside and ask her to bring her 'big new friend'? You will love it..."

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Andygorn2 11/29/19

And here's another little fan fic to toy with. Heh, I really do love that you take the time to post these.

Thank you, pet! x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1234 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...