All Comments on 'Harris - I Get Wet at a Dance'

by barefootcowgirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
barefootcowgirlbarefootcowgirlover 6 years agoAuthor
True story

The beer part was made up, the sex part was true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mark out rule

I'm thinking the mark out rule should have been waived, but I'm glad you did it anyway - makes for a really cute story.

HeatseekingmoisturemissleHeatseekingmoisturemissleover 6 years ago
What about you?

Nice but about his pleasure pounding you and filling you. I liked that.

But what about your orgasm? Didn't you reach it? I would like to see more detail there. Like how did he feel inside you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I get wet at a Dance

Heatseeking wants to know if you're a cold fish. Being that hot and that willing I doubt it, but...maybe cowboys don't get their women off? I've hung out with too many, "a cowboy's wife," to think their any good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy story

Great story. Short and sexy hot

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years ago
Excellent story

I loved it. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

What a naughty, erotic story, really hot set up and well written. It really turned me on. Keep up the great work, you are talented.

I am a young, bisexual man, very passionate and creative. If you'd like to exchange stories or story ideas, chat, or exchange photographs, please email me on

tralala98@gmx.com

Privacy and respect guaranteed. If you are not interested, that is OK.

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
Harris

I never rode anything in a rodeo but I spent a lot of time at them. I was discouraged from riding the broncs by my father and the cowboys, they said I was too scrawny and small. And I was too dumb to ride any of the women that hang around the rodeo. Probably wouldn't have worked since they all seemed to think I was too scrawny as well. Oh well, thanks for a great story and a trip down memory lane -- kinda.

Thanks

ted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarefootcowgirl@barefootcowgirl
137 Followers
After a dry spell of over a year I had some concerns about getting carpel tunnel. I thought maybe if I got back into writing smut I could save myself some surgery down the road. Things have turned around some and I am no longer chewing on my bedroom furniture, but I still have...