All Comments on 'Willing Slave, Unwilling Master Ch. 11'

by LifeonVil

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

ah at last more to read , thanks its great your back writing.

tjb50caltjb50calover 6 years ago
awesome update

thanks for updating, looking very forward to reading much more chapters, please

ArmyBikerArmyBikerover 6 years ago
great

Can't wait for the next chapter, I've been checking back every day waiting for this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice.

I've read a lot of series on lit.this is one of the best.id love longer chapters lol but I'd easily put this in the same league as Joe brollys genie series (which sadly never got finished).well done.im looking forward to the rest.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
So much for erotica

This has turned into a mystery story. But it's a good mystery story and rather sweet as well.

Unlike an earlier commenter, I am happy with the short episodes. I do get worried from time to time that LifeonVil has written the story into a blind alley and can't find a way out, but each time I have been pleasantly surprised when a new episode emerges.

It's going well.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes plsss

As with most of the truly good stories on this site, I'll keep checking for updates.

Hopefully unlike most good stories on this site, there is going to be a kick ass ending.

But everything said & done, this such a good story line.

Keep up this most excellent story going.

Please

Pretty please, with cherry on top

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seven sisters

Rose has seven sisters. A harem for Master!

Taliesin1Taliesin1over 6 years ago
A Harem?

By the time Dan teaches them all to be independent thinkers, he'll be wanting to join the Space Marines, or whatever.

A great chapter, LifeonVil, last time we had the mysterious agency and now evil corporations. Let battle commence!

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@luedon

I get more worried about an author suddenly abandoning it. Read too many stories where the next chapter is forever "coming soon".

LifeonVil seems to be doing good though. He seems to be consistently pumping out one every 2-3 months. And they're all pretty good.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Chapters are great but

I wish they were longer and more frequent. Like many authors, this started out with a decent schedule of every two weeks. That stretched to once a month, then once every two or three months. I've seen this pattern before. Soon, it will be six months between updates, then a year. You'll promise that you haven't forgotten the story, then either come back in a few years time to rush out a subpar ending or just ghost away. It's incredibly frustrating.

I know that this is a free site but I am sick of the message that authors don't owe the readers anything. They do. If they were just writing for fun, they wouldn't bother posting it online. Instead, they post online and get feedback, praise, constructive criticism, beta readers, editors and an audience/fan base if they decide to publish. Not to mention free advertising if they post one part of the series free and then publish the rest at cost. That's a lot that the authors are getting for free. So yes, if you choose to post and request feedback, you owe it to the readers to provide a complete story in a timely manner.

Think of it in real life terms. Let's say someone was providing a series of free seminars on home improvement, about every two weeks. They had hundreds of people showing up regularly to their classes, then they start missing sessions until you barely knew if you should show up or not. Wouldn't you be mad? Wouldn't you be frustrated? There is no legal responsibility, but isn't there a moral one?

All to say, LifeonVil, I hope you can get back to your bimonthly posts. If you do, I'll happily continue reading. If the duration between posts continues to stretch into the months, I think I'd rather stop reading now before I become too invested in the story.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
A rather defensive grattitude

I think the work that the author has put into giving us a character driven, entertaining story with a complex plot and background is worth whatever time it takes them to post their work.

I can see cantfightfate's POV, but I'm more inclined to look at the fact that we, the readers, are owed absolutely nothing by the authors who put forth all of the effort, and share all of their time and talent so that we can simply enjoy such generosity without being Required to give anything in return.

Yes, a minuscule portion of readers give feedback - a paltry margin of which is constructive.

Yes, some authors go on to publish, yet I'd wager that the vast majority are simply exercising their creativity when they have the time and inclination.

All of that to say, Thank You LifeonVil for sharing your time and talent.

I'll return every so often to check on the status of the story of Rose and her Master - not with antagonism when I must continue waiting, but rather with anticipation for when the next chapter is ready.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks. Take Your time but, please, carry on.

Most scifi/fantasy stories on Lit are not my cup of tea. But this one stands out: Well written, fast paced plot, suspense, lots of fun stuff .... neither burried under obscure gadgets nor jargon :-)

In short: I really enjoyed it, so far. Please, continue with Your good deeds.

Take Your time but, please, do not leave an orphaned fragment behind.

Best wishes

Simon

Ivy_ilimokuIvy_ilimokuover 6 years ago
Surprisingly enthralling

As an author myself, I take these in from a different perspective than the casual reader. The depth of the world you have created is stunning, yet not so much to overwhelm the characters themselves. The angle is incredibly interesting, and it brings in a very unique view to the typical master/submissive dynamic. I specifically love how you get to experience the two very different kinds of naivety near the beginning, where she does not understand the concept of "freedom" in any sense, and he does not understand the addiction to the iron-fisted structure she has always known.

I have rarely been taken in on this site by series stories, since they begin to lack luster after a few chapters, but I can understand people's requests for longer more frequent chapters as I just blew through this all in a few days. It will now be like waiting for the next season of a favorite show to come back.

The story is really quite amazing, and you should think about converting it to a full length book. Perhaps add some filler to the universe, character development for side characters, and some more detail to set up locations and scenes. This kind of adjustment would make it a bit long winded for the typical crowd here, but I would love to see a full length novelization of this.

Just a fellow author's humble opinion. By the way, I am also enrolled as an editor here as well in case you ever need a spare. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Inpressed deeply, but...

First at all, i want to say that i'm extremely impressed by this story, at whole, in many aspects. Not only its pretty interesting as is, but its features some rather deep ideas like dystopian future, government control over society, destruction of privacy and some other stuff you dont normally to see in "erotic literature". It have carefully worked details like war history and stuff, it have even social problems to play with. And that darker and darker twist closer to end...Whoa, just whoa.

While reading i feel like reading some Japanese manga or watching anime - overall style and plot is very fit it. Actually, i would be happy to see some mangaka to draw it like manga.

But, but, but...

I have bad feeling about this story. Its possible epic. Its have solid ground to grown in something really big. Something with interstellar conspiracy. Something with unexpected turns. But i, unfortunately, have doubts that author will be able to handle it.

So far it was great. Really sweet romantic story about unusual boy and unusual girl, but big action? I dunno...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Possible book?

In previous comment i already praised how good it written. But then, as some other already stated, i think maybe one day it will be printed as book. Little more stuff, little more details. I dont why its not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You surprised me!

You see, I have read so many books that most tend to be predictable to me now. But you... You keep me guessing. You keep it far from predictable. You have me waiting for chapter 12. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That feeling when you read an unfinished story and know your going to have to check the bookmark everyday for months before the next part...

Just discovered this series. I absolutely adore it, and hitting the 'To be continued' is agony. Cant wait for the next part.

Also dose any one know a website where I can order a Lower Vil online? Amazon dostn't seem to have any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just amazing

Incredible world, society and characters. Everything is consistent, believable and amazing social/science fiction which deserves to be published. I'm guessing this series was a long time in conception, but I think there is a lot more waiting, including other worlds and concepts. Whatever you do for a living, please stop and just write.

H

FrognutFrognutover 6 years ago
Awesome Story

I have truly enjoined this story.

It has a lot of twists and turns that keep you reading to see what will happen next.

I hope you keep it going!

Great Work.

Tall_kTall_kabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I almost didn't start reading this story as D/S stories usually aren't my thing. I am SO glad I didn't skip it; this is a frakkin' awesome tale! You've got a very interesting universe, great characters and an engaging plot. I'm really looking forward to reading not only the rest of this tale, but any other potential(ly great) stories from the Vil universe. Thank you for writing and keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Okay......I can't and won't rate an unfinished story. SORRY

So where's the rest of the story?

SN88SN88about 6 years ago

Please finish the story

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 6 years ago
Please finish the story

Yeah, what he said...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Remarkable

Remarkable story with moral overtones of free will, altruism and self sacrifice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

C'mon, wheres the rest?! I've been waiting for MONTHS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it!

cant wait for the next one, i hope its not dropped!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I might be more upset about the story being unfinished if it hadn't already been ruined with this god awful conspiracy plot. This tale was so much more compelling when it was a study of Dan and Rose's relationship. Now that has flown out the window in favor of a storyline that would be at home in a softcore porn movie. And bonus, at no point has any of it made a lick of sense. Ever since Ernie showed up the story has been on a downward trajectory.

If you do ever decide to finish it, my advice would be to wrap up this espionage nonsense as quickly as possible and get back to what made the story worth reading in the first place. Dan and Rose sitting on the couch watching a movie made for far more captivating writing then this over-the-top plot line you've built up.

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I don't agree with the person who previously thought you should give up part of your story. It's not as dreadful as he makes it. I notice it has been a while since you've written anything. I hope you're okay and not problems with your finishing the story. I'm looking forward to additional installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have a bad feeling about this...

Over 9 months without another chapter? At this point we probably have to consider this another addition to the big pile of forgotten stories. Which is sad because I really liked this series and the world that the author had built.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Storytelling

I know this website is mainly used by people trying to find a story detailing some particular fantasy with sex in every sentence, but I prefer the ones where the author wanted to tell a story where sex is also involved in a romantic way. Thanks for writing this gem; I hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better be more

Write more please I'm begging you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2nd or 3rd time reading

Hope you are able to continue this great story.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh!! So good yet UNFINISHED!

I really wish there was a way to tell that a story is unfinished BEFORE you get emotionally involved with the characters.

Such a good story, LifeonVil, please finish it!

LifeonVilLifeonVilabout 5 years agoAuthor
Update

Hello everyone. First the good news, the story is finished. All of the last 3 chapters are complete. The only thing I need now is a proofreader. I will be looking on the forums but if you are interested please contact me:

Lifeonvil@gmail.com

I don’t know how long it’s going to take to find an editor, but rest assured now that I have a completed story I’m more confident about finding one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Going crazy

I was about to go a-wire about the fact that I got so emotionally invested in this story, but it was yet to be completed. And then I saw the dates from the last few chapters and I noticed that it has been over a year since the last update. In a nutshell, I was about to throw my phone against the wall. But then I saw the last comment, and I can assure that no harm has come to my phone.

All in all, this is a great story! I hope you find the proofreader and the editor so you can finally release the new chapters. I am eagerly awaiting :D

2001rocket2001rocketabout 5 years ago
woohoo, not abandoned.

hope you find that editor, love your work. Brief question, are you c9nsidering continuing in this universe? maybe a look into how the lower vil are treated by the vil?

davyupdavyupabout 5 years ago
Boring

So boring I can’t read anymore....

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
One of the Best.

This has become one of the most unique and interesting stories on this site. Can only hope that such an imaginative author will continue. So many bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yet another amazing chapter!

I love seeing how the story develops. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Thank you LifeonVil for sharing your story with us!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Still Growing On Me

Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story is great!

I'm gonna say, the first chapter was hard for me, it seemed so . . .simple and almost childish, almost as though English were not your first language but that was mainly because you pain Rose so simply (and that's appropriate, given what she is). It's turned into a great story and I'm enjoying myself tremendously. Your editors are doing a good job! (kidding on that - it's you, all you - but you thank them so enthusiastically that I feel like I should thank them also). This is a great read and when I remember, I'm giving them five stars

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Only issue for me is he claims he is willing to die for her but then starts worrying about Vil torture. Once a decision like that is made nothing else matters. If he is really willing to die for her. Good story though

202GE202GE8 months ago

Can really feel the love between them in this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifeonVil@LifeonVil
842 Followers
I’ve decided to use this space to collect some of my favourite quotes from stories I find on lit. "I know that bagels won't make up for incest, but that's all I had to work with currently." -Son_of_Battles