All Comments on 'NO'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Well, how sweet is that?

Great little story, Q. Right down the line, just a fun satisfying little story. As good a two page story as I've read. A five from me. Now... about that Western...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

Short and sweet, entertaining and to the point.

Job's a good'un!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh no

Come on... this was not anywhere rear worthy of your usual output.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtover 6 years ago
?

Maybe it's me...it's just that...it seemed like...well I thought...oh forget it.

Properly Presented Preamble? check.

Thorough Explanation; past, present, and future? check.

Tidy Ending? check.

Extended Epilogue, projecting out more than 1/4 century? wow...really? check

For just 39 easy monthly payments of $19.95 you can be the proud recipient of a fine personally customized course that may lead to you becoming a successful and much sought after author of erotic stories. Send your check now and receive at no additional cost a ream of monogrammed high quality writing paper inscribed with your name. Act now.

And yet I find myself wholly unsatisfied, if not inexplicably bewildered.

Yeah, yeah, you're right, you're absolutely correct...it's me...it is 100% just me, yep just little ole me...s'ok I'll let myself out.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Nice

Great tale. Encompassing the whole of a lifetime in just two pages. I am never disappointed by your work. Oh, by the way, ignore the haters. They know naught.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@1wrngrght

Next time try letting yourself out WITHOUT dumb comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
only a betrayed cuck

would find this drivel entertaining.

worse phone-in than a ss06 story

two stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idea wasn't bad, but too hurriedly written

Too little development in this story. 3

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Fun one.

Yes, it has a few flaws.

But then again it has a lot of humour

and says what needs to be said.

Loved the comment about the wife's

name not being important.

It is important, of course, but the

idea of it not being that, just added

a curve to my smile.

I love your input qhml1 and salute

a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, I'm not a betrayed cuck.

I'm a long-time married woman who has never cheated nor been cheated on. And I really enjoyed it! But then, I like people who can see the handwriting on the wall and make a plan to extricate themselves from a diificut situation. ESPECIALLY if they can keep their sense of humor while doing so! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
redneck+whore

better if they had both died in the fire...

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Ports in the Tempest

Sometimes a short little humorous story is just enough to keep you going , wading through all the pseudo Cuck writers ( pseudo because they simply cannot admit their gay urges , so they use this old fallback trope instead ) , and the paint by number Hotwife stories that are just plain stroke drivel ( I guess for some ) .

No , its the stories of this type , short ones that are not exactly your Jihad series , or 500 Annies , or Boston to Birmingham class heavyweights , but just enough to keep us going through these Hungry , Hungry times in LW . For that reason alone ( plus the fact that it was a good read ) that I say

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, you are not a betrayed cuck because

there is only one true betrayed cuck on these boards, and he is on these boards 24/7, reading, spanking, commmenting.

Truly the ultimate betrayed cuck.

badinbedbadinbedover 6 years ago
Bittersweet?

Very funny, very entertaining, and a quick reminder of just how talented many of the LW "legends" are (and how much we miss you guys when we're only left with, well you know...)! But... Is it just me or is there something a little bit sad here too? Well I suppose that is how truly fine comedy should be written, bittersweet.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

“but stopped, thinking she would claim it was mine” – So? She can CLAIM it all she wants, a simple paternity test will prove that it isn’t!

Earlier she said, “Don’t be here when I get back,” now she’s mad that he hasn’t already left?

"I wasn't happy, and hadn't been for a long time. I hated our house burning down, hated the move here, hated leaving our friends.” – You’re not happy, so you take it out on him? YOU burned down the house!

She says about anal, “I actually like it, with the right man,” then, “She says she likes it, but I think she only does it to please me.” Why not take her at her word?

-

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
#1

Dumb Cuck Shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"Why not take her at her word?"

Why does he have to be a selfish asshole and pork her in her asshole? Women get nothing from anal as they don't have a prostate, men like it because roughly two-thirds of their nerve-endings were lopped off at birth.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This is a very good short story...

This is a very good short story having all the ingredients to be funny and be a easy and satisfying read...Nothing less was expected from this writer...4*

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
ha ha OTT but 5*

i do love a truly heartless cruel bitch, so much more believable than the "please it was a mistake, i love you so much" cheating wives we normally get.

it was a good storyline, i would like to see it rewritten as a more realistic and dark tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five stars!

I didn't read the story, but based solely on who wrote it, I award it five stars!

(That's how we do things here, right?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Retarded.

Of course he has her on tape and cell phone attempting to blackmail him. Of course he has absolutely ZERO emotional attachment to her. Of course he hooks up with a younger and hotter woman. Of course her life goes to shit.

Of course it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did like this as much as I should have

I really am a fan of your work, but there was an overall feeling to this one that just rubbed me the wrong way. May be because it just didn't offer any challenges.

The reader wasn't challenged.

And it seemed that as an author , that you weren't challenging yourself at all.

I DID have issues with the plot, but really any of those boil down to nitpicks. So let's leave the plot alone. What if, ALL of this was revealed from HER side of the story. Everything that happens exactly as plotted, is revealed to the reader from HER POV. First off, then the confounded epilogue could have been removed, but more important. secondly, you could have given us exactly what MOST EVERY one of these types of stories is and always has been missing:

Insight into what , where, how, and WHY IN THE HELL, any (assumedly previously) sane women act like this in the first place.

I think this could have presented more a challenge to you as author, and given the reader something more useful this morning than "just the usual" formula of

stupid woman/ resilient and resourceful man.

All of this is offered with my sincere thanks and great appreciation of your efforts. I really was excited to see a new story from you today. That excitement stands up past the disappointment of actually reading it. But despite the disappointment, this is still 3.5/ 4 stars; the disappointment being that I can't rate you a five that you ought to deserve.

Till the next...........

nerptwerdnerptwerdover 6 years ago
Cell phones 27 years ago?

He smashes her cell phone and divorces her. 27 years later he takes his new wife on a cruise. Hmm.....

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Subpar effort

A 3 star story from some who usually gives 4-5 star stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was OK, far better than most of the shit popping up here. Wish I could give you 4.5.

I guess it was too perfunctory, too planned and canned. The bitch obviously did not know or care about the man she married. She didn't just want to leave him, she wanted to injure, abuse, humiliate, and damage him, financially and emotionally. Isn't that kinda sorta psychopathic? How did he ever find anything of substance or virtue in this woman to begin with? So the marriage didn't make sense, and the way the marriage ended didn't make sense.

Still, it was well written and interesting if not fun to read. Thanks for your time and effort. And as always, thanks for having the balls to allow anonymous comments. Have to smirk at the pussies who write about indignant macho take command husbands, but who can't endure comments from readers they can't comment back to. Obviously, were ALL anonymous here for practical purposes.

Thanks again.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Well, I like it, somewhat sparse, but eminently satisfying for sure. One little quibble about the ammunition going off in the fire. Totally harmless, because it is not confined in the chamber of a firearm with a barrel to direct the projectile elsewhere in a hurry. I will give you the fact that using your timeline most fire departments lacked that knowledge then. Today, I would be very surprised if they took that position at a house fire.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Why not take her at her word?"

What does this have to do with him being selfish? Twice, SHE says that she enjoys it with the right man.

He, UNSELFISHLY decides that she doesn't really like it all that much, so only takes it when she decides to give it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*

I should have guessed what this story was about. I know that you "tough guys" really like this kind of fantasy, but knocking out her car's headlights and taillights when seen by the cops would have been all they'd have needed to take him in. Don't you have any idea about the current domestic violence overkill that exists?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too far fetched 2*

Not one of your best.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
A nice one and without all that pervert cuckold crap!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
A good read.

Thanks qhml1

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
Thanks! A nice, enjoyable story

for a sunny September afternoon break from work.

And now? Back to work!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
Anon IS Retarded.

He hooked up with someone he went to school with, so who was the same age as him, not younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not to good a short

I love your writing but this one could have been better. You could have worked it into a real story. With more character development. But it's better than anything written today. Waiting for your next real story.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
I Enjoyed It, But....

....We never really learn why Henry felt the need to play the "long game" from the beginning -- keeping the house in his Dad's name, the furniture purchases, etc. Did he know Ginger was a cheating skank from the get-go? Why marry her if so?

The other WHY that's missing is what turned her into such a cold-blooded bitch....

Still a fine offering Q, thanks for your continuing contributions to Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's ok

Not one of your best but ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For fuck sake man

That has to be the biggest heap of shit you've ever had the audacity to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@boatbumm

Henry wasn't playing the long game from the beginning. Their first house burned down. His wife started acting differently towards him, he became suspicious, and THEN he started playing the long game when they moved into the new house.

Thanks for the story, qhml1. Perhaps not one of your best, but pretty good all the same.

Cog

DoctimeDoctimeover 6 years ago
Just a bit of fluff.

This is not up to your usual standard but everyone is untitled to a bad day. To be kind I did not rate it. Your editor should have warned you.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
LIKED IT!

I liked it, but then I'm easy; when a story, that's written fairly well, entertains me I just read and enjoy. Thanks! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, pretty blah...

But I gave you a three.

I know most guys believe something like this never happens in real life. Except it did, almost, happen to me. The only difference was she didn't tell me where she was going. Nancy just dressed up and left. When she came home, we both knew what she did. I guess it wasn't as good for her as she hoped and was crying. I cried inside for the end of our marriage.

A buddy called me and asked what was going on soon after she left, he saw Nancy all over another guy she worked with. He said it didn't even come close to passing the 'marriage test' and thought I should know if we were still together.

When Nancy left the next morning for work, we'd not spoken a word since she left for her date, I was prepared. We lived in a rental, only married three years, so there was nothing I really wanted. I loaded my grandpa's gun in my truck, took a few personal items past my clothes and drove away. Let her divorce me.

I moved from Massachusetts to Idaho and quickly found a pretty good job. I'd tended bar in college and was pretty good at it. I was hired at a lounge in McCall, Idaho, a ski and resort town. I made more money in one week on tips alone, than I did during a two week paycheck before. After perhaps six months I had enough to put down on a little place outside of town and my folks put it in their name. I paid them in cash, much like this story. If Nancy wanted to use what I made after we separated, I didn't want it accessible to her.

Love finally struck me after four years. A co-ed from Kansas was on a ski tip and we hit it off. I am nine years old than her but it didn't make a different. She went home after her trip was over and drove back after graduating the following spring. We'd stayed in contact the entire time and she moved in with me.

We lived together for a year before I started thinking of marriage. Chelsi knew I was wasn't a free man, it was the reason she went home and finished her degree while considering her options. We were in love and she gave me a chance. Knowing I needed to be free, I contacted a lawyer in the town where I assumed Nancy still lived.

Imagine my shock when I found out she had been murdered. Apparently the man she was seeing when I left was married. His wife took exception to him dipping his wick in another puss and killed them both. Although to think of the girl I once knew, had been married to and whispered our promises in the dead of night was gone, I was free to marry again. Chelsi and I were married two months ago.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

It's no where near your best but for a quick lil quaint diddy it's OK. I think this was an in between story or a warm up for another one of your best to come. Just keep them coming - so many, too many of the legends have gone away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hacked account?

no way this crap story is from same author, makes no sense

qhml1qhml1over 6 years agoAuthor
A letter of confession

I wrote this story in 2011 or 2012, I can't really remember, and then forgot about it. I found it when I was cleaning up my old laptop, wiping everything so I could give it to a friend in need. I started to restyle it, make it longer, give it more depth, but decided to release it as it was, to see if anyone was watching, just for fun.

Well, yes you were. Thank you for bringing me to task, and forgive me my indulgence. I'm writing a romance right now that's turning into a novella, and Randi graciously offered to edit it. She's already done the first part, now I have to finish it and put it all together when she sends it back.

As always, thanks for reading.

Q

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 6 years ago
I wondered

if this was the same author I've come to admire and read and reread his stories. A quick little tale that was entertaining but not up to the standards you have set. Guess we caught you big guy.

To annon 9/19 "yeah pretty blah" the tale you told in your comment would make a very good story if you fleshed out the characters and the plot line. I think you should take a shot and post a story based on what you told us.

Waiting for your next story q.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing

This "story" is just a silly tirade.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 6 years ago
Ok makes since after qhml1

It was a likable story but rushed! Makes since that you wrote it 5 - 6 years ago. Your writing has definitely gotten better. Not that I can complain since I still haven't written anything - just a reader and commenter. I like to believe I write a fair commentary on a story.

Please keep writing (or finding writings) and I will keep reading.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
AFTER A TOPSY TURVY TURMOIL RELATIONSHIP

the dice do have a way to even the odds TK U MLJ LV NV

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
Wasn't there another, almost identical story

posted just recently?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Compared to your usual good stuff this is just a sad sack of shit story. Please tell me its because this is some old work that you pulled out of a drawer without proofreading.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
"Sweet Cheeks"?

"Sweet Cheeks" is meaningless, smarmy and condescending. It is what a 58 year old man with a comb-over says to a 16 year old girl. Can it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is very VERY far from legendary status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"just a sad sack of shit story"

your friendless wannabecucked sycophants might get weak little boners over this crap but really you should beg the mods to remove it - tarnishes your other work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So...

The author has basically admitted that this is shoddy work, that he was too lazy to edit it properly, and that he only published it to see if his sycophantic fanboys would still kiss his ass and tell him how great this shit story is. Judging by the score and some glowing comments from the usual suspects, I think he got his answer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tongue In Cheek(s),No Doubt

This works well as a comedy,especially the segments with Sweet Cheeks.

Combine that with the BTB marriage end game with Ginger and it gets a 4 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anonymous (not really) "So"

Hey Swingerjoe, still making those anonymous comments? At least be smart enough not to use all your catch-phrases. Everyone knows it's you, dumb shit.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 6 years ago
I hate Most, but not all, ANON'S.

Too chicken to stand up to their comments.

Good story, nice B2B (who deserved it) with nice imagery.

It was a little short but it was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You Again!

Love your work, my all time favorite Literotica writer. Thanks for the snack to hold me over during this LW dry spell. Always exciting to see your name pop up on the new story list!!

SensateSensateover 6 years ago
Thank you, QHML

Enjoyed reading it. I hope you continue to contribute. 5 *'s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I see this was one of your earlier stories.

I could tell. First, an 89 Suburban with airbags? The story was a little over the top and had quite a few holes. Even so it was better than 90% of the trash that's usually on here.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
No nice guys here

No winners either.

sad

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Thanks, Qhml1

I thought it was a pretty nice story. Out ot the 25 stories on the front page, this is the only one worth reading. I only wish I had been around when you were posting regularly. I'll be looking for that romance. Thanks again for a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
agree with kimi1990

25 pieces of dogshit meaans you gotta chow down on the poodle turd and say "yumm" - relativism and all that, besides, no wannabe cuck is gonna unplug from this site for a day, right?

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Excellent humouristic BTB

Isn't it illegal to marry the arresting officer?

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Ages

Their love was not for the ages... what a sad marriage, so cold blooded. Makes me sad. Keeping everything in a neutral party's name (well, third party, or neutral) shows that there was no great commitment to the marriage. Sure, it worked in his favor, but he only had one toe dipped in the water, so I'm not surprised his wife wanted out eventually. Glad to hear he did better the second time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a load of crap from some commenters!

The husband is smart enough to have all of his possessions in his parents name. This is better than a prenup which can be broken by a judge. This doesn't show any disrespect to his wife. She has demonstrated that she is stupid by burning down their last house. If her husband died, his parents would have given her the house and possessions if she was still married to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

You my friend, are my hero. Thank you for an entertaining and well-written adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Miscategorized

Should have been non-erotic category.

ConnarConnarover 6 years ago
@Miscategorized

Maybe a suprise to you, but many people who are visting the LW category do find cuckolding or wife-sharing stories very unerotic. So let's put btb in non-erotic and raac into romance, cuck and sharing into fetish and lost out on all the funny comments in lw....Am i the only one who thinks that's a pity?

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
I have a major complaint...

Alright, look. This was a good story, no problems with your writing - excellent as usual - and no problems with the theme. Pretty clever leaving the house in his parent's name; sure, we've seen that before, but this is the first time I've seen the furniture in their name too. Pretty sharp and more than a little funny. However...

Barely two Lit pages??? Seriously? You're killing me, Smalls! C'mon man. I need something to read; I've read all your stories at least twice already, so you really need to knuckle down and crank out a 14 Lit page masterpiece. Fourteen pages isn't that much. I've been reduced to sifting through the SciFy section, just to avoid the cuckolding pansies. Ok, fine, grumpy. Ten pages. Ten measly pages. Oh for pity's sa... seven pages then. Gimme a seven pager. Six? Dammit. Five pages; final offer. Five pages, but don't be trying any of that 4.2 pages crapola, I need the full five. At least. Deal?

Good story. Would've been better if it was 14 pages, y'know, or something in that neighborhood anyway...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Could have

Might have been good if it was easier to followbwhatvwas happening. Too many things occured because it was preplanned, but we were meant to be there when it was organised.

Jumps in time without warning. He arrived dressed in suit and started talking about a child. Thought he meant by first wife, but found later he meant cop wife, but they were not married, but their child after they had sex said he said silly things. Yes he did as what was written had me totally confused, and that is real easy to do.

Not one of your better stories, actually could be the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Category

After reading many LW stories it is time to change the category name from Loving Wife to Stupid Wife. I know these stories are fantasies but come on! Still a great writer

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PERSONS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND "NO"

had best be ready to learn a new word "Consequences" TK U MLJ LV NV

carvohicarvohiover 6 years ago
A five sure but...

The "Sweet Cheeks" thing. I've had pet names for my wife down through the years, but I've learned one thing about the crazy little tart. What's cute, sweet, and lovable today might not be later. I married a brooder and a saver. The nice little thing today might get me a totally unexpected slap in the face months later during an argument over something unrelated.

The story was fun, a little over reach at the end, but that's OK.

Jedd Clampett

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
good story but

what a dumb cunt. She didn't want to move or leave their friends and says NOTHING about it. That's a major issue to keep quiet, then she says I'm gonna fuck around no talking about moving back. Naaaah her antics and the running over the cops., false report id have let her swing. She ripped off 9k she wasn't owed so that I didn't get either but 4 stars anyway

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 6 years ago
'Careful' and 'Smart' guy or a Gutless Woose? Good story but where was all the 'clever' shit referred to?

After the cold blooded way she talked and acted before calling the police, the fucking idiot left the whole $20,000 in the bank where the slut could just walk in and help herself to all of it?? ANY so-called 'smart', 'careful' man who's so simple minded that he didn't anticipate her doing that doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy. Given his suspicions as his initial reason for the set-up to protect himself, how the author could have included such an eyesore in this story defies logic.

Meanwhile, time goes by and Sweet Cheeks gets her ass and pussy used by a few more men before the dip-shit finally pulls his head out of his ass. In real life, she wouldn't waste her time on a dumb fuck like him.

Great story that, unfortunately, includes flawed logic and a lack of common sense that contradicts its set-up. Only four ⭐⭐⭐⭐s

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I had to laugh...

...at the blow up scene with the deactivated garage door and such. It was a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very nice one

But guys who love blow jobs and anal (the domain of gays) need to be watched, women.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Agree still like pussy best and hair on it

Good story enjoyed

Punished and moved on

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked the story a lot.

For the anon disparaging BJs & Anal - are you nuts?

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good story

Crunched and put down, I liked it

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Good, fun story. Good outcome for everyone even the idiot Ginger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
junior high school writing

tell me again why this author is well respected? 1 star because there isn't a zero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ANAL!?

OH HELL NO, I AIN'T GAY OR EVEN CLOSE TO BI! YUK!!! one little star just to vote on that crap...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another do-no-wrong lead

Trying to give this author a fair shake but this is just another story of his where the lead character has no faults, makes no mistakes and foresees everything coming. And, on an erotica site, has nothing even remotely sexy in it. At least post it to "non-erotic". Maybe they'll make a "Messiah" category for this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 STARS

For the entertaining story.

And -- if I could give it -- for the interesting story by Anonymous 09/19/17 (titled [incorrectly] "Yeah, pretty blah..."). Especially, since it is from his own life.

Paul in Oklahoma

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A very good story

The wife was a psycho

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
The wife became a superhero

Psycho bitch

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Sweet

Sweet Cheeks was a keeper. Loyal and LOVES ANAL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
enjoyable

But it never really explained why she hated him and wanted to hurt him just because of the move? She never brought it up, never complained, just went crazy. I also have to guess that the "date" was not going to be her first time with that guy or some other guy.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Ya gotta love the good ol' boy network of a small town.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
It gets Old

You are young you meet a girl, the hormones are pumping, everything is new and exciting. You get old and meet the one, its all new again. Your married, the sex is there anytime you want it and after a while the thrill is gone your passion wanes, your busy working for the family. The sex almost becomes a chore. She wants the thrill back and some guy chasing her. End of marriage. That's why 60% of our marriages fail. Nobody takes classes on how to make and keep a good marriage. This story points that out. You can never achieve that thrill of the first time, never. Then you're to old to anything about it.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

"That's why 60% of our marriages fail." - dgfergie

Not in the U.S.

While divorce rate numbers are crude approximations at best, do a little research and you'll see the first marriage divorce rate is below 50% and declining as of 2019. Now if you single out the "boomer" generation that 60% number might be conservative. Marrying early and heading off into second and third marriages seems like a popular sport with that group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anal?

He has to be gay...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
FOR SOME REASON.........................................................

Driving my dick into some guys ass seems pretty disgusting. But the experience of reaching around to twirl my girls clit while I bust my nut balls deep into her ass is one of the most satisfying things in all creation. There is truly nothing I would rather do sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Five star ✴️🌟✴️🌟✴️🌟✴️🌟✴️🌟

Ali Singapore

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Your anal fixation is boring.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8987 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories