All Comments on 'Sister is Changing'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whew!

Everything about this story is great with one exception - you stopped. This story needs more. I'll keep coming back to see if you have added to it. I'm hooked.

Case007Case007over 6 years ago
More

Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anti-climatic

Charlie needs to coax Harley into his bed. Being carnal with your twin sister is worth the effort--I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

I'm stunned. This story is fucking great. My sister developed like that but this never happened. I wish it had. Dearly looking forward to more if this story. Hurry up on it please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Great story but wtf is up with the screeching stop. Not even a part 2 coming or to be continued just bam stop. But great story can't wait to read more

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME START

Please continue the story.

Great start.

Hope you add another chapter soon.

Excellent twin story

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Exciting start..can't wait till later

Left us HARD AND HANGING

Interesting story

Hope she takes her sexy felling and lefts her loving brother help

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait, what?

Something is missing here. The end of the story?

You think this is some dumb soap opera that you can leave on a cliff hanger?

Sorry - you do that you get marked down, and that ruins your average no matter how good the story might turn out to be.

As it is there was an awful lot of to-ing and fro-ing as they argued that it became a bit boring, and then the killer ending... Sorry, I mean the ending that killed it.

I don't like serials either. It takes a lot for me to go try out part 2, even more for part 3; You put your story in one easy to handle package, rather than several separate sections published over the course of several months/years, and watch your rating hold steady rather than drop like a stone. But if you are going to do anything more to a story then please, please, indicate that more is to come rather than making appear like you have died and someone posted your half finished ramblings in your memory.

Have you died?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Such potential

Really hope you do something more with this. For being relatively short and as you said stopping where people want it to start, you seem to have some really interesting characters here to flesh out. They both show off a ton of personality in a short amount of time and have me interested. Been checking back for few months now, and still looking forward to seeing another chapter to this soon! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Start

This is a good start, but you need to keep it going, and ramp things up or you'll never have the great story this Could be.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusalmost 4 years ago

Nice beginning of a hot story, and after three years you could finish it, don’t you think? 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
2019 Followers
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.