All Comments on 'Ramona'

by BlueMoon0

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BlueMoon0BlueMoon0over 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback welcome

I would like to hear constructive feedback so I can improve future writing. How was the pacing? Build-up too slow? Ending too fast? Need more focus here, or less attention to detail there?

SherrieRStrongSherrieRStrongover 6 years ago
Feedback

My first post here, sir (ma'am?) I guess you are breaking my writing cherry!

You have a delicious writing style, but for me, the spanking itself is the ultimate fun, right? It's what I want to hear about- use your amazing descriptive skills to tell us about the main event. How it sounds. How it feels under your hand. How you see her ass cheek spread under your masterful hand. How you caress and stroke her wounds.(Now I'm using my personal preferences, lol!). That was the part that was lacking for me, put I absolutely love your style and Alexis! Add a little more spanking detail, and you have a winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I'm a female sub, btw. So, I know a little bit about this. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueMoon0@BlueMoon0
1 Followers
Casual author, here for fun. Feedback welcome. In any story I write, how was the pacing? Build-up too slow? Ending too fast? Need more focus here, or less attention to detail there?