All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 07'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*****

Right on the button... as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Back to the bridge club please...

This was good, but sort of a let down. I was looking forward to seeing a new version of Rodney meeting the bridge club. And being asked to model his new costume. Maybe his mom wouldn't let him escape this time. Maybe one of the ladies would suggest that the front flap looked useless and maybe they should just slide it to the side. Maybe there would be some touching too.

Please resume that part of the story...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not very Aaronish

Always your fan

You seem to protect Rodney all the time in ur new avtaar

Get him to the bridge club. Ask him to model. Get the girls inside under some pretext

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you very much!

I love this story. It is really arousing being photographed by your own mother. It is fantastic that there are so many mothers who likes to take naked pictures of their sons in the buff without a stitch. If I am honest I want to be one. I like reading that the twins watch all these humiliating photographs. I hope they will tease the boys! But the best is that Mrs Guelf has developed a copy of all photographs. It can be a real shock for the naked males. I love bold women.

I must admit I haven't dared to be photographed naked. However I dream of being forced and teased afterwards! On the one hand I know the conservative rules. On the other one it would be really arousing and fulfill an intern sexual feeling.

I got extremely aroused when reading your story. I think I have something to dream about now. Thank you very much for writing so hot stories!

I am looking forward to your stories!

I have never read better stories!!!!!!!!!!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
5*****

Just thinking of the embarrassment the Guelf girls will cause the boys. Perhaps they will copy the pictures and show them around the school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi Jane,

I think that's a real good idea to embarrass the boys. I can tell you because my girlfriend also photographed my naked body. Even when I thought it was just for her it was really humiliating for me. But she also showed the pictures to some girlfriends. I thought I died because of humiliation. But there was also excitement that increased during time! Due to my experiences Aaronburr describes the male feelings very good. I love reading his stories as they strengthens my own feelings about the nude photos my girlfriend have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful, wonderful chapter! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

Mr. Burr,

I am anxiously awaiting an update to this chapter!

Are you working on it?

armando100armando100about 6 years ago
exciting!

excellent story. nice idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wonderful when after a discussion between girls who had seen already the boys in the nude while swimmig or at rehearsals of the show iabout indians, the two daughters of the shop photograph lady Mrs Guelf watch at all the photos and thre is a lot for each boy.

I like when they are surprised to see photos taken from the back with the naked buttocks of the boys and their deep clefts shown in plain view and are wondering how the mothers can have taken these photos and how the boys woud be embarrassed when they will see them in albums families. I like when girls are also interested by the view of the cute round and firm buttocks of boys than by their genitals and balls and I believe that it is true. In real life I know that many girls are very pleased to watch the naked firm two globes of their boyfriend and like to slap them just for fun since it is not painful.

And if the girls want to laugh to the expense of the boys, I think that they can let these photos of their naked buttocks exposed in corridors of the school or in a locker room or along the wall of the gym or in the lunch room, so that each female teacher and each girl tries to recognize who is the boy who has such cute buttocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous