All Comments on 'Fisting at the Beach'

by KatPissinger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
57hangar57hangarover 6 years ago
Want more

Would love to read more about Kat and Bianca fisting Martina in the ass and then bianca receiving her first fisting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

This story is so hot. My pussy was throbbing from the beginning and by the end of the story my panties were soaking wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Really erotic and intense story. Great attention to details and characterization. It really turned me on. My favorite part was: "Martina finally began sliding her flat hand into my soppy cunt as well, joining hands with Bianca inside me, stretching me wider and wider the further in she went. Bianca began thrusting her hand into me, getting turned on by the play and my obviously insatiable desire to get my cunt stuffed. When Martina's hand finally slipped completely up my cunt, it felt like someone fucked me with a bowling ball. I arched up, gasping for breath and letting out loud, deep, inhuman screams. "OH. YOU. WHORES! YOU FUCKING CUNT SLUT BITCHES!" Martina wouldn't let up and pounded my fuckhole, Bianca joining in enthusiastically, wanting to push me over the edge.

Finally, I felt my pussy contract heavily, my whole abdomen tightening, pushing, wanting to let it out, whatever it was that was building inside me. Martina must've felt it too, because she quickly pulled out her hand, helping Bianca to retract hers as well, just before gushes of cunt piss came spurting out of me. "Yess, let it flow," Martina said, bending down to suck it up. I released everything, and for a while it seemed there was no end to it. I squirted, pissed, gushed, shook all over my body and could only let out guttural noises."

Keep up the great work.

I am a young, bisexual man, very passionate and creative. I really understand woman and I really like some lesbian action. If you'd like to exchange stories or story ideas, chat, or exchange photographs, try something new, please email me on

tralala98@gmx.com

Privacy and respect guaranteed. If you are not interested, that is OK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatPissinger@KatPissinger
611 Followers
I'm a deluxe porn story author and fine smut peddler, and whenever I'm not masturbating, I'm probably writing. Or both. So far, I've already written dozens of stories with millions of readers, but have only published a few of them in a traditional way. However, I'm working ...