All Comments on 'Guidelines for Hot Wives'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BallzacBallzacover 19 years ago
Hee, ha, ha!

Great stuff--I'm still laughing. Another marvelous masterpiece from the mogul of motherhood and magnificent marrieds. Keep the stories coming this world could use a little more humor!

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Expression

Like sex, slow & a bit fumbly to start with then better & better with a great ending. Worth a 5 just for that lovely, confidential piece of advice: "cultivate a dopey - fucked - out- of - it expression. I suddenly remembered when I'd seen it - and then your story all made total sense! Great fun ,thank you

JRavenJRavenover 19 years ago
So that's what I've been doing!

Never realized I was a hot wife before. LOL

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 19 years ago
Damn it!

If he ever drops dead of a heart attack, you give me a call, ok?

<WINK>

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Speaking as a man who has a hot wife...

I have to disagree with some of this.

A> Pregnancy sucks. Kids are fine if you want them, but trying to turn into a breeder for the sake of improving a marriage? Come on.

B> Crossing the line with excessive flirting with other men. Hell, any flirting with other men - if you're trying to prove your husband is the alpha and omega, then you shouldn't be sending mixed signals to him or other men.

C> Threesomes. Really? Sure, they look fine in porn and in stories, but seldom do things work out in real life. All in all, they're a bad idea far more often than a good one.

Otherwise this is a good article.

seattlejackseattlejackover 13 years ago
Well said!

Your insight is close to 'Right On'. I wish my wife would do one or two of those moves. I guess that's why 50% of modern marriages fail. Wives just don't know how to be "Hot".

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailover 13 years ago
Did I miss something?

The term "Hot Wife" is now used primarily to describe a wife who has sex with other men with her husbands permission.

What you are describing is more of a trophy wife.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81over 10 years ago
Snickers

Note to hotwife: Make sure of that your dear beloved husband IS NOT a clever man who makes you write a pre-nuptial agreement! Your hot and sexy clothes might then become work clothes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
guidelines 4 hot wives

love the story, i will try some of them, like the see thou top i will try smaller and unbutton down to the 4th. thanks again..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How how do I have to be?

This is something I really want and my boyfriend does to but I don't have an amazing body...I'm very curvy and a lot of men like me but I'm not one of those buck naked bright light girls...not shy of sex but need to feel comfortable to let go and worry I'm

Too overweight to be considered hot enough for this lifestyle. Thoughts???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

Not all men are into this shit. If my wife ever said she wanted to have sex with other men I would be gone. This whole story is a fucking mess. I hope women don’t take it seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anon---get out there curvy is sexy! Look at the SI swimsuit edition.

See above

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How to get her to say yes

I recommend getting her this book to read No Going Back by Emily Richards. Better yet read it together. The woman is n the book was reluctant at first. It's a fast read. Good luck

BrutalBuddhaBrutalBuddha10 months ago

My primary comment is that any change you make should be because you want it for yourself. Do not change for others. To the women reading this "you are enough, you are valid just as you are".

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope, completely wrong. There are a lot of Twisted guys out there who might enjoy this. But the key word there is Twisted. Everything about their lives is going to be twisted if their morality is Twisted. Financial decisions will get twisted, relationships will be destroyed, legal problems will result and the downward spiral gets worse and worse. If you choose immorality, don't be surprised what comes along with it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, that was really stupid. No real guy would want to share a wife that he loves. If he's sharing, it just means that he loves himself more than he loves his wife. He wants what he wants instead of what's best for her and what's best for the relationship. And in most of those cases, it's probably just because he's queer and more interested in the other guy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Because of our failed education system, a lot of your readers may not realize that there is something out there called "the Law of Diminishing Returns." It's otherwise known as the "slippery slope." So if you decide you want to be raunchy and trashy (and no matter how you spin it, that's what it really comes down to), you can expect the relationship or the situation or the attitudes to just get worse and worse and worse. Standards go down, demands go up, and people's minds get twisted and ugly. And amazingly, the body and the appearance follows that. People who chase after the excitement and ugliness of the perversions become hardened and brittle and especially for women, it really starts to look ugly on the outside with the faces showing the damage. Just a friendly warning....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous