All Comments on 'The Elusive Orgasm'

by barefootcowgirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 6 years ago
Funny

You sound like me, and I'm a guy. Don't know what that means, except I seem to identify with you. Keep at it...

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Elusive indeed

Not in most Literotica stories, but in real life. I suspect most women could write stories with some similar experiences, especially their first-time experience.

I have said elsewhere that I think sex should be fun, and it can be fun without that earth-shattering (elusive) orgasm.

On the other hand, if and when it happens, it's special.

Cowgirl, you mentioned penis size in passing. It seems to be mentioned in many stories here. It seems to be a worry for many of the men who write and comment. I (like many women?) see a large penis as a curiosity rather than as something arousing or important.

Great music is made by the skill of the conductor, not the size of the baton.

Lue

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
Well thats just great

Now I'm convinced my wife isn't satisfied with my cock size after reading this... haha.. oh well....

Interesting none the less. I like when I can get a glimpse into the female mind..

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
Orgasms

I don't know what a VCH Is, but I like the bio. I think part of the probem is that you surpressed your orgasms for so long that when you did want them it didn't happen for reasons I should know but don't. But for one thing you might want to relax and let it happen, no matter who the guy is. By having an orgasm doesn't mean you're going to live with him or get married. Let lose and enjoy your orgasms. I've squandered way too many and now my poor little pecker seems to have stopped working. I don't know if there's a connection between your story and mine but maybe it's good for a little sympathy!

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 6 years ago
Elusive

Maybe everything in life is elusive. Nothing is what we think it should be. Like the girl said, "Is that all there is?"

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Ran into this by accident

And glad i did, interesting insights.

yowseryowseralmost 6 years ago
Multi-faceted Musings

Thoughtful narration, honest, immediate, perceptive. Sex, and the feelings it pulls forth, are so multiple. Even the small ripples and flavors are sometimes surprising, and then some pull you completely off your rocker.

"He came on my stomach as to not get me pregnant."

I had far too many years of that, and while fun, I kept hoping (and boneheadedly not figuring out how) to get my sperm lodged somewhere else. Lot of it had to do with my partner, but my imagination managed not to develop in a very satisfying direction for some time.

Lovely writing, thanks.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
It's as elusive as the pink unicorn

I was surprised to read that more than half of women don't have orgasms through intercourse alone.

Guys, you need to help them out--use your fingers, tongue, or a vibrator on that clit and get their motor running before you plunge that stiff cock into their vagina and empty your balls.

Here are some links with statistics and other info about the elusive female orgasm:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/sex-study-female-orgasm-eludes-majority-women/story?id=8485289

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201602/why-so-many-women-don-t-have-orgasms

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/200903/the-most-important-sexual-statistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clit orgasm v/s Vaginal Orgasm

I guess there is a difference between the two -

1. Clit stimulation almost always brings an orgasm.

2. Orgasm only by penetration is not experienced by many many women. Partly I guess is because of anatomy = vagina's outer 1/3rd part near the opening has most nerves and hence that is where women feel hurt during penetration (hence crowning of the baby near the opening is most painful, thanks to the nerves). The rest 2/3rd of the vagina leading upto cervix and womb do not have many nerves (thankfully, to ease the birthing process) which is why most (all?) women do not feel anything during penetration except feeling of fullness. G-Spot which is could be the inner side extension of the clit, inside the vagina = works same as Clit. So when penis/toy/finger massages it, orgasm occurs which I guess is more powerful as seen by squirting.

So women need not worry much over achieving orgasm by intercourse ALONE, combination of clit+Gspot stimulation during penetration is the key.

While for a guy, there is only 1 way to orgasm = pressured back-forth movement of the shaft, be it by hand/mouth/toy/vagina, so it is pretty straight forward for them. But it occurs every time for men without fail, though male orgasms are less powerful than a woman's orgasm since penis has only 50% of nerves that clit has.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarefootcowgirl@barefootcowgirl
137 Followers
After a dry spell of over a year I had some concerns about getting carpel tunnel. I thought maybe if I got back into writing smut I could save myself some surgery down the road. Things have turned around some and I am no longer chewing on my bedroom furniture, but I still have...