All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 16'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So fucking hot

Absolutely mind blowingly hot unbridle fucking and sucking to insane levels of fuck lust. More and more like this soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 6 years ago
One of my favorite chapters

Glad to see Duncan and Victoria have a happy moment together. Really enjoyed this topnotch chapter. So much fun. The romance and emotions for the characters made everything better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the Chapter

Absolutely loved this chapter , it was indeed more steamy and erotic , I hope you bring more characters in the future , maybe bring back a short stinct with Gal Gadot and Priyanka Chopra.

lilGreco65lilGreco65over 6 years ago
Alexandra daddario

Can Duncan at least also end up being with Alexandra?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great chapter. I guess this is the end of Duncan's adventures with famous women. I'm still praying he gets serious with Britney some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well V did say she would like to explore with other woman, I'm assuming with Duncan too and she gave him the OK, so he could always change his mind. Duncan usually takes the chance when whoever the celeb is wants to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why Must You Tease Us

I'm really enjoying this story! Especially now, that Duncan and Victoria are back together (Big ups to DunVic!) However, the constant wait between two chapters, specifically the good ones, is a huge pain. Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ultimate threesome

A threesome between Duncan, Victoria And Alexandria would be so awesome..

Btw fuck you for the wait man.. Not cool..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To: The ultimate threesome

As much as I agree with you about the undeniably awesome threesome between Victoria/Duncan/Alexandria, you obviously cannot understand subtext from a comment. I wasn't trying to be a dick, I was complementing him on the story, telling ManUnited1086 that I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. In summation, fuck you for labeling people.

JokerKingofGothamJokerKingofGothamover 6 years ago
To the anon below

Uh I don't think he was saying "fuck you" to you. I think he was saying to UnitedMan like how you're saying you can't stand the wait, btw same. It's been a little to long which I'm hoping that the next chapter will be long and good. Also I'm glad I'm not the only one who's thought of the threesome thing. Also thought that somehow D could both end up with Victoria and Alex together, but that's probably not gonna happen

JokerKingofGothamJokerKingofGothamover 6 years ago

Fuck I thought I wrote your name wrong, don't know I didn't check when your name is just above sorry ManUnited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dude dude dude dude

Please bro how can you not :)

Gal gadot anal. And also selena gomez. And priyanka chopra. 3 girls duncan hasn't fucked in the ass. Virgins bro. They need to be anal virgins. 😊loved all your stories so far. Every one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next Chapter

When is the next chapter coming?

JokerKingofGothamJokerKingofGothamover 6 years ago

I’m hoping the next chapter gets dropped on Christmas or something, otherwise I’m getting a little worried. It’s been a long time now. Hope everything is okay with you, like something happened. Or you’re just really taking your time, which in that that case I hope you can give us an update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Million Dollar Idea

BigUps to ManUnited1086 for his great stories! Though it seems he's on vacation, or something, he has taken a break from The Road to EGOT, which is well-deserved for his remarkable storytelling.

I hope he is still reading our comments because I have a 'Million Dollar Idea'!!!

It's a new story; about a man, 26 years-old, who lives in LA. There he strikes a relationship with Kendall Jenner. The man, let's call him Andrew, or Andy by his friends, is then introduced to the Kardashian-Jenner family. Through heart-break, romance, attraction, and consent, Andy ends up with all five sisters.

Despite whatever the people think about the Kardashians, they are five of the most beautiful women on Earth, real or fake. I think ManUnited1086 is perfect for this story because when he writes about the celebrities in EGOT, they are respectable, and not just cock-hungry whores...most of the time. Haha!!

Icarus93Icarus93about 5 years ago
Love it!

Im happy these two got back together, they are my favorite couple for sure. I hope they stay together! Good Job ManUnited1086! this is beyond a shadow of a doubt my favorite series ive ever read, erotic and non. Please keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous