All Comments on 'Wait... Pt. 01: What's That?!'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
damn

this was a hell of a ride. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking Amazing Fantasy

I loved your fucking crazy-ass fantasy with your nasty-ass explicit speech. Absofuckinglutely loved that shit! Thanks for making my fucking dick hard as fuck. Shot a creamy-ass load of cum out my dick at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy Crap

Tark, you keep outdoing yourself. WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Voice

Your voice sort of seems like Francis played by boogie2998 on YouTube(atba single instant) (making it a turn off) but other than that awesome story 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good turn-ons, good writing, good acting

I like MF butt stuff, body transformation, dirty talk, enjoyable sex, and a female taking an active role. Also, the female voice and female enjoyment of sex is a big turn-on to me and I've never heard someone reading and acting out their sexy story before. I think you did a good job. Your normal speaking voice doesn't drip with sex appeal, but it is an appealing normal female voice and when your characters get turned on my head starts spinning.

I was fapping furiously from the beginning and very turned on and enjoying the fapping immensely, but despite my best efforts I didn't even get close to coming let alone timing my orgasm to one of hers. The only way I could come was when the guy was allowed to come at the end. It was somewhat pleasurable and it was a large amount of come, but it just dribbled out rather than shooting out in jets, and I was still hard and felt like I needed to come afterwards. I don't think anything in the story caused that except maybe I inserted myself into the story as the guy instead of the girl so I could only come when he did.

Anyway, thanks for the story. I'll definitely come back to listen to part 2 and other stories that look like they are up my alley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite...can't wait til the next...

Tark ...your stories...explicit...deliciously raunchy...and this futa series? Got me calling you "Daddy"....hurry with the next!!

mrsreadermrsreaderalmost 6 years ago
great work

Fantastic work Tarkustrooper. I like the transformation storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow

this was so friggin hot.

Dnthv276Dnthv276about 5 years ago
Wow i love it

Your voice omg you could read a cereal box in that voice and i d cum. The story was hot as hell. Well written made me believe it could happen. Painted a great mental picture.

Ribeye91Ribeye91almost 5 years ago
Many thanks

Oh thank you so much Miss Tarkus. So fucking hot and sexy. Major fantasy right here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Honestly lives up to my fantasy

This is actually something that I've been looking for because I'm really into transgender women. So the idea of a woman with a dick is a huge turn on. And DAMN this did it, Tark. I have listened to this four times and been rock hard all four times. Yum. And you should have heard me moan for you. I know how much you love that. just thinking about getting pounded and then tasting your cum. So good. Thank you .

bigwhitehoundbigwhitehoundabout 1 year ago

Other than him asking for the "daddy stuff" and her cock being gone. I like it a lot.

lovefutaslovefutas3 months ago

Well done. Will have to listen to the rest of the series. Any chance of a Futa Momma series?

PattypatpatPattypatpatabout 1 month ago

So damn sexy. Usually not a fan of Daddy talk. But it's really sexy in this context.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

More more god yes more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
1334 Followers
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES