All Comments on 'The Next Day'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Just another wimp story.

Peter...

I am disapointed in this sequel, therefore, the entire series.

This just portrays another pussy wipped man thinking with his prick.

I realize that this is in another category from which it started. I probably would not have read the last 2 chapters of this series if we had not corresponded directly because I really don't like seeing men dominated like this, but I guess to each, their own.

I think that you might really be a frustrated, dominated woman seeking revenge for some poor treatment by men of your past.

Disapointed in the USA

z00time

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Makes you feel like

Lisa is a controlling manipulative bitch,instead of the "loving wife". She really hates her husband in a perverted sort of way.

I have seen some sex play of this type in my lifetime, but this bitch carries it to extreme. As she seemed to enjoy the sex for a time, it was always in the back of her mind to "get even" so to speak.

I'd have jacked off Sunday morning, and wiped my cock on the bedroom curtains. At least I'd have had the satisfaction of knowing that the bitch hadn't manipulated me with her cunt, and her domineering attitude.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I think the husband should get his turn.

Tieing her down and teasing her until she will agree with anything that he wants. Sharing the teasing and the fun would make this a more loving story.

By the way, is she a lawyer? She bargains more than a back alley trader. Since the husband only has enough blood to run one of his heads, it seems that he shouldn't batgain unless he is teasing her at the same time.

I would like to point out to the serious naysayers that they did not involve anyone else, there was no pain, humiliation or degradation involved in their play and they are both in love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Revenge

I said before--I'd tie HER down every night, ream her ass, and untie her just before I left for work. She might like that.TIC I doubt it but it would fit her.

Course, I'd find another pussy for the week.

Nightowl21

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Love? Sherlock.

I didn't see any love. Just torture. Loving wives do NOT treat a husband like that. She is just a controlling bitch. HE should move on!

SxymobbwSxymobbwover 19 years ago
Great sequel

I think this is a great continuation to the Friday night stories. I know some of the comments felt she was 'torturing him, etc, but they both just seem to enjoy this type of teasing and release to me. I think it just makes for some great hot sex after. Another good one Peter.

SxymobbwSxymobbwover 19 years ago
Great sequel

I think this is a great continuation to the Friday night stories. I know some of the comments felt she was 'torturing him, etc, but they both just seem to enjoy this type of teasing and release to me. I think it just makes for some great hot sex after. Another good one Peter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good one

Thanks for that submission. It was an enjoyable and refreshing change from many of the teasing and denial stories that end up with a person never ever getting to cum. Look forward to seeing more stories about this couple.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Teasing was great

I loved it and I am glad he took the chance to cum then, because anything could have happen within the next 7 days. The old saying< "The best laid plans are sometimes led astray" My thinking is that during the next 7 days she is going to fuck his ass.

J

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Teasing was great

I loved it and I am glad he took the chance to cum then, because anything could have happen within the next 7 days. The old saying< "The best laid plans are sometimes led astray" My thinking is that during the next 7 days she is going to fuck his ass.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fridaynight and next day

I totally enjoyed this saga, in fact, I finally got up the nerve to let my wife read this, at first she didn't want to but I managed to talk her into it and once she had finished reading the complete story, she just turned to me, and with a grin I had never seen in the six and 1/2 years we have been married, told me to just see what is in store for TONIGHT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This mean manipulative bitch

I'd rather use a blow-up doll or jack off to an old porn movie as to play this domineering bitch's game. If a man had to fight like this poor schmuck to get his nuts off, he'd be better off single and fucking farm animals.

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Her promises worth nothing

Her promises are worth nothing. She promised him anal sex and now she threatens revenge for it. More manipulations, not love. More teasing although she said she wouldn't. He was supposed to be able to cum as much as he wanted, no extra conditions, and again she is teasing and manipulating by adding conditions. These kind of games are based on a very deep trust of your partner and she has violated his trust over and over trying to prove how clever she is. In the last story she cheated when he was supposed to have 10 penetrations and she denied it was ten and went for 11. Now this isn't a game to be played from time to time but for him doing so well over the 24 hours she is going to deny him for another 7 days. The dominant is allowed to be dominant by the submissive. That allowance is granted because of trust. Trust is earned and boundaries are tested slowly and respectfully. Lisa just schemes how she can abuse her husband and it is escalating. How long before she really does cross the line? She won't see it coming because she isn't concerned about his welfare, only her own. At least it's in a better category, BDSM, but BDSM has it's rules to play by. Lisa doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a selfish manipulative bitch

Shot her and be done with it

She wont be happy until he is castrated and dead.

Next week will be nigger week she will have him service 3 to 6 big black cocks every night. At the end of it they will rip, not cut, his balls off. She will be so happy as he bleeds to death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mendacity as a method

that's how this story (and almost all BDSM stories) is working...

knotz2uknotz2uabout 9 years ago
Should have been ch. 5

Very well written

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01about 1 year ago

Geez! This was so close to the perfect tease and denial story, but then you went down the same path they all do.

I'm including the four chapters of the previous story: "Friday Night" in my comments here because, realistically, it is all one story, and, until the last half a page, or so, I can honestly say this is the best tease and denial story I have ever read.

It stares out fine. She discovers his secret T&D websites and becomes intrigued and wants to explore this with him. Cool. Wonderful. Great start. If only this kind of thing happened more in real life, no matter what one's secret fantasy's are.

True, she does, right off the bat, give him an ultimatum: "I'm going to give you the chance to have your fantasy lived out whenever I want, or never again. It will be up to you." I hate this. An ultimatum is never the way a 'loving' couple begins anything. I suppose I should have taken this for the warning it was and stopped reading right here but, for whatever reason, I continued on.

She begins to engage in hours of the most intense teasing ever, punctuated only by periods where she requires him to make her come. Along the way, she uses her words to further tease him, sometimes using manipulative tactics as well as bait and switch and ever some things that could be considered outright lies. But it's OK because it's all part of the game and the game has a reasonable time limit. At this point, I find myself thinking: "Where can I find someone to do this to me. Except for one thing. She throws out another god damned ultimatum late that evening: "and the choice is yours, but if I untie you now, this will never happen again." Sorry, but ultimatums are very ugly things and should be considered the nuclear, or last ditch, option. They should never be used between 'supposedly' loving' couples who have any kind of rapport at all. This was another warning that I should probably quit reading but, to my disappointment, I did not.

Finally the next day comes and after a fair bit more of teasing, manipulating and twisting of her words, she does keep her word and allow him to come, and more than that, allows him to come several times. Again, so far so good. Ah, to be teased like that for a difficult but manageable time and then multiple, mind blowing orgasms. What could be better?

But then, it all goes to hell.

Somehow, and even after reading it several times it doesn't quite make sense to me but somehow, at the end of the evening she has manipulated him into; it's now going to be seven days until he gets to come again. WTF? In the blink of an eye it has gone from reasonable and fun to ridiculous, and we all know where it will go from here. The next time it will be two weeks, and then a month and then, before you know it, his next orgasm will be scheduled for half past the twelfth of never and Fuck that!

Why are you guys never happy until you take it to the extreme? All of these tease and denial stories seem to go down this route sooner or later. This could be a fun activity for two lovers but you're not happy until the man is totally miserable. Why do all these stories have to go that route?

Really, and I hate to admit this, but this story is still better than most tease and denial stories. At least here the man gets a few good orgasms before she totally puts the screws to him. It still sucks though!

AgingAthleteAgingAthleteabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy Peter's (the Author) take on T&D and his writing let's you 'live the moment'. Just great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous