All Comments on 'A Magic Garden'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Lady_JTLady_JTover 19 years ago
Very relaxing

Wasn't sure what to expect but found myself unable to stay awake and alert. As he takes you through the tightening and relaxation of every individual muscle I could feel it. I was totally unaware that you could do that with the human body, just amazing. I could feel the peacefulness and warmth of the garden although I could not vividly see the shapes and colors I was very content there. And when I woke I did indeed feel refreshed although very cold.

Thank you Sir, I enjoyed the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty good...

I liked it and it was very relaxing but it would help to redo it without so much noise in the background... some of it distracted me... besides the cat >.<

otherwise i really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it could have been soo good...

The content was good, but the recording is comparable to Marconi and his first wireless transmission, not to mention creaking doors or floorboards and static on the microphone.

If this were recorded again..properly..it would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It worked

I woke up feeling really relaxed. Would like to have it re-recorded without all the background distractions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Could have been a better experience

Would have been so much better without all the noise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mmmm ok

ya this is cool and all... but i think that your voice is too close to the mic or something. but other than that is was cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
First Time...

Wow... That's the first time I've ever had anyone try to hypnotize me, and wow... It's also the first time I've ever left feedback for ANYTHING...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
didnt work...

it sounded very exiting and the idea kinda turns me on.. but none of this guys stuff worked.. i havent been able to find anything else... anyone know where i can find stuff like this (that works)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good idea

The concept is good, but the tapes are too quick and in general has an unrealistic idea of how quickly and in what way a woman gets aroused and can reach orgasm. The tapes and instructions are simply too fast, like rushed fore-play, and variations would be good as well. Not all women enjoy playing with their nipples or enjoy anal.

I am grateful to the author who took the time to submit these tapes although they do leave some to be desired.

I too have been looking for other hypnotic material that are also erotic, but without any further look at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

Thank you. This girl was honored to feel the raindrops on her skin the next day and enjoyed every single sensation that touched her skin.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

normiquenormiqueover 15 years ago
A wonderful way

to relax before going to bed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was good, until...

You shoved your personal religion in it.

I was quite relaxed and enjoying laying on my bed, imagining flowers (I love to garden, so it was especially enjoyable to think of), when all of a sudden I was hearing frequent mentions of God, a name that has come to mean many things to me: mostly ignorance, violence, and death. It absolutely ruined my trance and offended me greatly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous