All Comments on 'Melanie Gets Screwed'

by quimmaster

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
perspective

Your story was decent, but your writing style was first-person ... part of the time, and omnipotent the other part.

Also, you didn't explain, very well, how the belt, bowl, etc. came to be in the room. I almost thought that it might be brother/sister or a couple role-playing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty Hot

I enjoyed it immensely, although it was just written in first person and we have no idea how the girl felt about things... if you know what I mean.

Sometimes it's nice like that though because when the girls featured are portrayed as having no feelings or thoughts it becomes impersonal, which is how a rape is, with no thought or feelings for the "victim".

Although she seemed to enjoy it. ;)

SturmgeistSturmgeistover 19 years ago
Good story...however.

Nice story (I am not into the rape thing...), however...a little more background information about just what she did to cocktease you would have been better. Just dressing sexy is not being a cocktease. Going on dates with you and dressing sexy, talking sexy, suggesting walks in the park at night after you take her out to a nice dinner then begging off b/c of a headache...now that is a cocktease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not good

Going from asshole to her mouth is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too Clinical

I agree with the above, what about her reactions?

lifferup2melifferup2meover 19 years ago
Melanie gets screed

needs to be more male dom & submissive, and really really really grose

BloodyBunnyBloodyBunnyabout 19 years ago
Mmm

I don't care about whatever problems these other folks found with it. In my opinion, the most important thing is the effect it has on it's readers .. and let me just say, this chair wasn't soaking wet when I started reading! Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Very good.

Some of the critical remarks seemed to be addressing this as a BDSM story - those are usually more about the mechanics of a scene, while NonConsent/Reluctance is more about the emotional impact. If I'd wanted details of how many lashes, how wide a belt, what it was made of, whatever, I would have gone there for BDSM. This was exactly what I was looking for in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

It's my secret desire to be raped. That story was amazing... I would do anything to have a man treat me like the way he treated Melanie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thats great!

It is also my secret desire to be raped and treated that way. I wish there were more guys out there to do me the favor. That story is great! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love this writer

I'm a 19 year old Korean girl who loves the way he rapes and wish I could have it like this. If the writer sees this, please IM me on AOL. Kellypam18@aol.com. IM is just kellypam18

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You need to have more sex. Real sex, I mean.

Or if you're having a lot of sex, you need to start talking to your partners.

Real women do not come 5 billion times a fucking. It seemed every other sentence was about her having yet another orgasm. It wasn't realistic at all. It was comical.

I felt as if the writer of this story was a virgin as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
orgasms

Yeah, real women don't orgasm that often. Like, not even close.

But it was a good read! I enjoyed it ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NASTY, and NOT in a good way!

ASS TO MOUTH IS SO FUCKING DISGUSTING!!! Im all for kinky sex, and anal sex, but you are a nasty sick person if you like that, and I wouldnt touch you with 100 ft pole!! GET SOME TASTE YOU FREAK FUCKWAD. you want to be a perverted psycho animal, WHO TASTES and ROLLS around in and EATS THEIR OWN SHIT, because that is basically what you are doing with ass to mouth, you are basically licking the side of a stinking piece of shit, whether the ass was clean or not. go live in a Zoo, you pig!!!! seriously, it IS NOT sexy in any way and only a total LOSER REJeCT could possibly think so...have some respect for yourself as a HUMAN being!!! and any woman that likes to do that is as disgusting as well. sorry, but that ruined it for me and I was beginning to like it. YOU are a fucking LOSER for even THINKING ass to mouth is HOT. FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!! you like getting peed on too??? having some shit in your mouth or doing that to someone else?? KILL YOURSELF. I cant believe freaks like you inhabit this planet.

and NO Im NOT vanilla, im VERY freaky, but I draw the line at DEBASING AND DEFILING MYSELF. YOU SICK STUPID FUCK. I WISH I COULD JUST BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF FREAKS LIKE YOU.

hisculiphisculipalmost 15 years ago
multiple orgasms

maybe it's the commenters that need to have more sex. when my wife and i first started dating, she wouldn't let me stop fucking her until she came at least five times. i'm not claiming to be anything special in the sack. i mean i'm okay... but what i'm getting at is, some women really just are like that. anyway, i thought the story was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Job

I read the comment on the ATM and it being disgusting. Tell that to my wife. She loves it when I take it from the back door to her mouth. What can I say I'm lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jeez Mr. Angry got a heavy thing

going with ass to mouth!!!! Like he got a sign in his yard YOU BETTER NOT STEP ON THIS MOTHERFUCKERS GRASS!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Uh it is a good story if not far too much description about the chair and the setting inside her house...it definitly took away from the story/

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Women really do enjoy being raped

Title says it all - the entire plot (if one can call it that) was revealed in the first sentence. As a stroke story it was mediocre to say the least

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Shit

Shit in the mouth not cool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
shit in mouth

What most people who write here don't seem to know is that besides being disgusting and humiliating, it is dangerous. It can lead to infections, diarrhea, vomiting, and death if ingested. If put in the vaginal canal it can lead to infection, which can become bad enough to cause sterility or death if not treated immediately. In other words shit isn't something to mess with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for part 3

What a great story..

thedusty1thedusty1over 3 years ago

Liked the format withthe rounds, but confused by your descriptions of positioning. I've noticed you describe the act fairly well, but I'm still left wanting more detail. Though, it's still another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked it. Melanie seemed to enjoy being raped and used like she was, In fact her 2nd time getting her pussy fucked she seemed to enjoy it...right before getting her butt fucked. I really enjoyed the story.

I also liked the format with the rounds, as it kept the reader informed, while keeping the pace moving along good for keeping the reader involved. I'd like to see a part 2, but after almost 10 years, I don't think that will happen, unless a writer like Saddle tramp picks it up and takes over and does a part 2 of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous