All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 002'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKover 6 years ago
Great

The first chapter got me interested, but your second has me hooked. So he has a nymph and a banshee, it will be fun to see where you go next. And he really needs to apologise to Ceclia, nothing worse than a grumpy banshee.

writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Here it is, Chapter 2!

Easily expect this story arc to go novel length. I have the notes for it.

Thanks for reading, and for all your support. Find out what happens next before anybody else at www.patreon.com/sexyannabelle

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 6 years ago
Hooked and in it for the long haul...

What can I do other than to implore you to write faster!

It's intriguing, it's imaginative, your characters are lifelike (even the dead and unnatural ones) and I can't wait to find out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want that house

Can I please have this house? I wouldn't even care if I couldn't screw them I'd still want to live there. Also: https://youtu.be/-3WyqRh-pzU

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really enjoying it.

I am looking forward to all the coming chapters. You are doing a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good write

I'm sticking with you to see the progress.

My one comment is NOT to write the type of moonster girl in the description, leave it a s a "mystery" for us to figure.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Progressing well

I liked the progression and the introduction of a new major character. More interesting characters to come? Please don't move too far too fast before thoroughly exploring each character and giving them a chance to develop.

Annabelle, I note your other story (Iceman) which I have skimmed but have yet to read. Don't spread yourself too thinly pursuing the excitement of seeing each story published. Chloe Tzang is doing that and it's frustrating to the reader following a serial that she has put on the back burner.

I'm being selfish with that request. Authors on a free site write for their own enjoyment and owe the readers nothing. But that doesn't stop readers from asking.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You got it starting out in a different way than most stories I have read and thats a good thing. I will keep my eye's out for more of your work.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Interesting

Glad I gave it a try. Cecelia is not a traditional banshee... ? In most stories, to hear her scream was to bite the big one. Sometimes, though, they were associated with particular families, depending upon the tale.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 6 years ago

Very interesting start. I'm looking forward to reading more.

I must agree with the one comment where you should surprise us with each new character instead of having it in the title. Make us try to catch the little hints your throwing out as the story progresses. Of course it's your story so I'm not demanding or anything. Just a suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story series

This is a great story and I really hope you keep it rolling. There's so many different directions you can take it and I'm eager to read more. If I could make one suggestion to consider? Longer chapters :) 435

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm loving this series and wish the chapters were longer and we didn't have to wait si long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alternative chapter titles

Chapter 1: Testing the Waters.

Chapter 2: A Swing and a Miss.

Keep up the good work. MOAR!!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Like this!

Looking for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Building a (small) world

This is excellent stuff! You're establishing the foundations of a world, where you can set many more stories. I really hope this is a long-term project, because to potential in the setting (and your exellent prose!) has me hoping for much, much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I'm loving this story so far. I hope we can expect a long and sexy series of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Looking forward to many more chapters... please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it's a cliffhanger

don't read! haha too late. great start. chapters could be a bit longer, say 3+ lit pages.

litforccblitforccbover 6 years ago
Great so far, incredible potential!

I love the setting and world that you have created. The hidden magical artifacts aspect can enable you to have a tremendous story line with different creatures which might fulfill every kind of fetish. While Naia doesn't have an asshole, you could have another sexy creature who loves anal and so on. After reading the first two chapters a few days ago, I have been thinking about this story quite a bit. Please keep it going! Longer chapters would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved your story

Great story has great plot and really easy reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was really good, I hope you keep writing chapters, and it would be nice if they were a little longer. Thanks :)

AkorafayAkorafayover 6 years ago
Awesome

This story is awesome so far. Please keep writing!!

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42over 6 years ago
Great story so far!

When can we expect chapter 3? :D

AvidFantasyReaderAvidFantasyReaderover 6 years ago
Not disappointed

Great. I'm hooked. X

andrewm57andrewm57over 6 years ago
Good!

Loving it so far, please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Imaginative

Imaginative but based in reality. Nice work. You've got a real short story going here. Love the characters! Mike is bland boring and Naia a bit ditzy. Perfect. The juxtaposition of magical and real worlds handled well also. Awaiting the next chapter!

Thank you!

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years ago
keep it going

Nice to see you haven't strayed afield but developed the characters a bit more.

paul

Guitman69Guitman69over 6 years ago
Great story

I almost died when Naia said that nymphs don't have assholes. Great little detail. If they don't eat, they don't expel waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you.

This is a great story. I do not like scary stuff, but so far it's all great. I have been reading Litterotica for 7 years and this is one of the better stories I've read. I was disappointed to find that it's not finished, another story I was reading went 32 chapters. I found the author had passed and felt cheated of a conclusion. I have another that I'm into waiting for the 9th chapter.. Don't quit on me.

Keith. Kwrendrag@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Novel

Bravo to the grammar use and have collected another follower, excited to read other chapters !!!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Hints of curious monsters to come

How many rooms are there? Gardens?

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Yeah” For Chapter 2

Nice to see Beth back. (Still hoping for Pizza Girl too.) And I liked the introduction of Cecilia. Are any of the Monsters male? Why not? Was Aunt Emily lesbian? I think I would like to see Aunt Emily’s Ghost be one of the House Monsters! That would be an exciting Incest/Taboo style story I have not read! I would also be open to the idea of bisexual male Monsters. But that’s me. I’m a kinky SOB. Great second chapter.

erick44isherick44ishabout 6 years ago
Awesome! And reaching $500/chapter on Patreon!! You Go, Girl!!

Awesome start! I found you through Patreon… Which is probably the opposite of most LOL. Hope you take the time to read the chapter comments on here and occasionally respond. I think I found you through Tefler, who is also on Patreon and got his start here on Literotica.

Best,

Eric

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
Don’t quit writing

Every night nite my wife reads one of your Short stores to me♥️

Then then quizzes me what was the parts I liked the most ⭕️

Then does her best to act it out ♥️♥️♥️

Do Not stop writing these short stores !

EVERY !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ooah, so good. :)

Will you marry me? Your imagination is so gorgeous....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aaaaawesoooome!!!

The story is so good, it's like a script for some movie! Loved it ❤❤❤❤

OICURADV82OICURADV82over 5 years ago
Should get ten stars

Sometimes you know just from the first paragraph that you're reading a great story.

Just finished chapter 2 and I'm absolutely charmed. The characters are starting to come alive for me and it's easy to get invested in them. Case in point: I'm a feeling little annoyed with Mike for not getting the fountain fixed yet. lol. Cecelia calling him a fucker was perfect, and I think established her personality in five words.

Yeah, looks like I'll be pulling an all-nighter tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting Choice of Name

I love this series. I binged it in less than 2 days while working full time (don’t worry I did not read at work).

I suspect that Naia is greek given the root word for her name. Will you perhaps also include a dryad at a later time? Just curious.

Thank you for letting us read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very interesting

After reading 2, I guess I'll have to read the rest.Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely love the story as well as your complete works. I enjoy the details and distinction each of your characters has. Excellent quality, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
creepy doll

I guess that 'get rid of it' piece of artifact would show some importance later.

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Completely Hooked

I'm already on chapter 14. I couldn't stop reading, but realized I need to go back, rate and comment. I really like how you build the story, characters, plot etc. It's wonderful! Plus the sex scenes are exciting and simulating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent writing 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Delightful story, thanks annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An amazing story

I lovee erotic fiction. Hands down, this is the only series that I plan on reading front to back. I am also going to be keeping my head above water for every new chapter. Thank you <3

chucktastic75chucktastic75over 3 years ago

I love your writing, very descriptive and fanciful. the characters are great so far. I plan on reading all of your work moving forward. Thanks!

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years ago

Well, I'm hooked. :)

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

The author gets more into the groove of her story, leaving the psychological stuff that popped up throughout Chapter 1 alone. I get the feeling it hasn't been dismissed, just put on hold for a moment.

Top notch

THANKS

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 3 years ago

Well here’s to another long night as I doubt I can stop reading only to be frustrated at there being no more. Well written especially compared to some who only have a nodding acquaintance with grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very impressed so far

This story is a true gem. I only happened to find it by looking through the new stories and chapter 62 (I think) was there so I figured “Let’s give chapter 1 a try and see what I think” which it turns out was a wonderful decision. I am enjoying the interactions between the “monsters” and Mike. You have created so much content along with the other story that seems to connect to this one that I guess I will be binge reading all night which is so much better than my alternative. Thanks for taking the time (I am guessing it was a lot of it) to continue to create, write and post all of this great work. I will say that between the laughs and mystery, you have made something incredibly special in my opinion and I appreciate it greatly.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

Taco76310Taco76310almost 3 years ago

I need to get things done but your story is so compelling I just keep reading.

SillywillieSillywillieover 2 years ago

Just started reading your saga great plot and even better writing thanks for sharing

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Thank You!!! I do not usually read nonhuman and I usually don’t read really long stories, but this is great!!! I have been searching for a really good story for some time and it appears that I just found one!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Nice story. Big boobed Banshee sounds fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good pacing so far, realistic enough to invoke a certain suspension of disbelief. I think I shall enjoy this...

-Diakron

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

You have me hooked, an interesting concept and well written, I fear little will be done today but make tea and read :)

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Holy crap 💩, I hope it stays this good considering how many chapters I saw it has! I’m so not getting any sleep lol! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

A Nymph for your thoughts.

Another good chapter. Beth, a Nymph and a Banashee, oh my! Just gets curiouser and curiouser. Thanks for sharing your vision and talents.

SatcommSatcommalmost 2 years ago

Just finished second chapter, and I'm loving it. Can't wait to read more.

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

So unhooking my swing, fucker.

Amazing moment.

Love this series.

Nice getting re aquatinted

wiredNtired786wiredNtired786over 1 year ago

Love the story’s progress so far. It makes me think what happened to the doll the MC got rid of.

jharpjharpover 1 year ago

Oh my. This is really getting good.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

I've been pondering a series of my own. This something I would have liked to write myself. Very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"When I read your spirit, I knew that you could be the one who protect us." It should read: "When I read your spirit, I knew that you could be the one who would protect us."

Darrell269Darrell269about 1 year ago

{ not a complaint} but I only wish the chapter was at least 3 pages. But seriously ver well written. I like how each " monster" Mike bumps into has a tie to certain areas of the house.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

A further interesting episode but the story is short of depth it has little to no character.

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220411 months ago

I am slowly moving along, but I love both chapters so far. I am very happy with a couple pages per chapter as they introduce a new character and create a new challenge for Mike to manage in the months ahead. I don't expect Mike to have sex immediately with each new monster, but I'm wiling to bet that banshees have assholes. All Mike has to do is get her to bend over the back of that swing, lift her skirt and take a look, maybe even give it a poke while he's back there? The suspense factor is growing. When is Dana coming back to give him a pizza quickie? And is Beth holding out to do it in the newly cleaned pool after Mike carts away all the muck? When do these monsters learn how to do some cleanup and repairs for themselves? Well, at least the banshee knows how to hook up her swing.

Ch33ksCh33ks10 months ago

This is the first non-human series I'm reading, and I couldn't be happier about that. It's light, fun, spicy, and I'm curious about where the story will go...and how the characters are gonna develop.

brunnzlbrunnzl10 months ago

love it so far!

CatoSicarius22CatoSicarius227 months ago

If anyone new to this story is reading this and you like it so far, keep reading! This is legitimately one of the best series on this site!

Annabelle really is the Terry Pratchett of Monster Erotica.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha5 months ago

I like the trend… you have a REALLY GOOD story line. I am riveted.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour5 months ago

I'm only done with chapter 2 and it's already a favorite.

Really good story where the developping story and character are the more interesting part. The sexy part are the cherry on top.

Thank you for this story and keep up the good work.

PrinDY88PrinDY884 months ago

I never thought these types of fantasy would be interesting to me but damn two chapters in and I want more lol .

srv3135srv31353 months ago

Great jo Annabelle. You have me hooked after just 2 chapters, Mike is kind of wimpy but I am sure his character will evolve as the story progresses,

Gadf77Gadf772 months ago

You had me hooked halve way through the first chapter lol. Just as I started to think, you might draw out the hot parts; you came through. I'll probably end up binch reading this thing hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent STORY. Yes, it has sexual scenes. But, they are woven into a plot, with character development, background realism, nuances of sub characters, etc.

I love the little details. He gets out of bed and his ankle pops....

Well crafted piece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like the story so far. BUT, Mike's use of the 'F' word is a bit of a turn off. I will keep reading though. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

aaah, im a bit worried about the doll he had beth trow away in Ch.001 :o

NursesNursesabout 1 hour ago

Quite a story. Women everywhere in it. Even a stone one. Plus there are the two human ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10412 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup, it's a short story about Tink! Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 113 of HFHM is scheduled w/e March 30th Chapter 114 of HFHM scheduled w/e April 13th Suppor...