All Comments on 'The Dark Room Ch. 03'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nikki returns

Glad you're back and carried on with The Dark Room, it was one of my favorites. The first story I read of yours was A Brother&Sister wich alerted me to watch for your byline. Thanks for your imagination and word craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent as always

Like getting a letter from an old friend. Nikki, your stories are always 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Man the feels

I was a wide-eyed 19year old when I first read dark room pt1. That story propelled me into the amazing world of literotica, and now for it to conclude, it feels like a high-school graduation. Thank you for all your stories, Nikki

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
A wonderful conclusion

I read it all this we and was partially disappointed when Ally's brother was inserted in the picture. This final chapter straightened that out so I felt really good about the story all in all.

maddognetmaddognetover 6 years ago
aroused to the max and then some

the excellent story kept me so horny that I was glad that each chapter had multiple subchapters. It was a long story, but I was glad that I could continue this story every day. Just wasn't ready for the story to end. Have added you to my favorites and now on to the next story.....Keep UP the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you!!!

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

I don't know how many loads I busted to this series but it was a lot.

EnglishMuffinsEnglishMuffinsabout 6 years ago
Thank you Nikki for completing the trilogy so wonderfully.

Dark Room 01 was the first story of yours that I read and got hooked on your style and the circumstances.

This chapter was worth the wait to complete the story and hopefully set the foundations for spin offs for combinations of the characters in their own stories.

Great writing, great imagination and great expectations now set. EM

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
The best chapter of the three!

Although I liked the previous two chapters (having just finished reading all 3) I much preferred this one and it shows your jump in skill. The characters across the whole story were likeable and complicated enough without being too tiresome but still felt a little 1-dimensional in places. It may have been because you were juggling 6 main characters that some drifted into the background a little too often, predominantly Sylvia and Lucy (in my opinion).

I struggled getting a read on the situation when I first started because it felt like an American setting but was told with British spelling and slang and I only just realised when "the dunny" was mentioned that you're an 'Aussie' and everything made sense. I could even picture the school uniforms better!

It's probably only in the early chapters but there were a few instances where names were mixed up when describing situations and it became very confusing. Now I realise that was over 8 years ago, so you've probably realised it but nonetheless, that's the kind of shit that breaks the illusion of reading. Other than that I can't offer any more criticism that hasn't been offered already, like darkrooms aren't totally dark and you can see what's on film before you develop a photo just from the projection on the paper.

Thanks for the story, I'll definitely look at more of your work from reading this! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!!

Not exactly the ending I was hoping for, but props indeed. I loved the whole idea behind this story. Fantastically written, very hot and well done.

dragger201dragger201about 5 years ago
Hot, DAMN HOT!!

Been a fan of erotica for 50 years. This may be the best to date. Well written, segues/transitions are smooth and don't interupt the story flow. Spelling and grammar top notch. Story flow and development is professional quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ending

Was hoping he and Allison would be married. Still a great story, tho!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
the sequel

Fast forward 25 years, Dave is retiring at the end of the school year and is teaching one last class - the 5 girl students are Abby, Amanda, Lexi, Lisa and Christie the daughters of Allison, Sylvia, Lucy, Sarah, and Jo. Abby is aware of the antics of her mother and the others (Allison told her). Take it from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
best ever story!

wow,

nikki is an amazing writer, with the hottest storyline. This had me wanting to read more all the time.

So many different, naughty ideas going on. I just with there was more for lucky Dave!

Thanks, Nikki2021!

Tim

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

A great story; very hot and nasty.

Thanks for sharing.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 3 years ago
Great

Great story. Thank you for finishing it. You're really talented

EpididymisEpididymisalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I kept hoping Dave, Jo, and Ally would all live together. Kept seeing them all snuggled up together in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

terrible, mostly filler.

April_WinfreyApril_Winfreyover 2 years ago

to be honest, it felt kind of lack luster. The entire series was such a blowout that it's hard to finish strong from such an amazing starting position.

I feel like he should've stopped after fucking allison and then said, "there's one pussy that hasn't been fucked yet". His orgasm should've been for his daughter, it shouldn't have been such a surprise or freeze moment. The other four should've gotten off while watching him cum inside his orgasming daughter, that would have been the perfect ending to the series in my opinion.

April_WinfreyApril_Winfreyover 2 years ago

I also wish more progress would've been made with the brother, felt like there was a lot left undone with that portion of the story.

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

I loved it. IT was hot and kinky. I love how your mind works, much like mine. Thank you.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Loved this story thanks Nikki! Kinky n hot af and as I’m extra horny atm for whatever reason it helped me no end to pleasure myself lol I really enjoy your stories so thanks! ;)

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

Needs another episode.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Too bad we didn’t learn what happened between the sister and brother 😞

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this series! Thanks so much for writing. Many an orgasm had reading it

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

I'd have loved to see Ally and Gary getting together.

However I'm very glad that for once somebody says no. Too often people on Literotica agree to become lesbians, submissive, incestuous, being peed on etc. So I'm very glad Gary had enough character to refuse fucking his sister.

I'd like to see that more.

colonelnastycolonelnasty10 months ago

This is my absolute favorite series of stories and I'm sad to see it end. I want more like this!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Did you really need to leave it on a cliffhanger like that? Why did Sylvia not react? You probably could do an epilogue or something to show what happened afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Totally hot. Was waiting for Jo to go hook up with Allison's brother. But soon forgot he was even mentioned

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nikki, you are a very talented writer. Your writing has very sweet elements and amazing characters that express emotion well. Your erotic scenes are sensual and refreshing rather than just crude. Well done and so glad you added 3rd chapter to this series so that Jo got her asshole O!!! 😂😍🤣

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I complained at the end of the last chapter about the abrupt ending.

Out of the gate on this chapter you apologized, so I must also say I'm sorry. You were definitely back on your mark with this chapter.

Thank You for the entertainment your stories bring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11883 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES