All Comments on 'Winning an Unexpected Bet Ch. 02'

by madmartigan37

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another really fun chapter! I can't wait to read the next installment.

67spirit67spiritover 6 years ago
Fun times!

Another great add on to the first chapter. I like how this is playing out, fun gal who enjoys the "freinds with benifits" lifestyle.

Personally this brings back more memories of my late wife, talking on the phone with a coworker she loved to flirt with.. all while I was toying with her body. We did this often, with enjoyable results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Hell of a start with both chapters. Hope you write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hell hath no fury....

Hope you're brewing an appropriate reveal & reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Playing with Fire!

Wow! I love both chapters, but am worried that the narrator and Becca still haven't talked about the unprotected nature of the sex they had. I sure hope she isn't pregnant, since that would put a halt to both their educations and really throw a monkey wrench in their futures!

I know, I'm talking as if they are real people, but that is a tribute to your writing.

I can't wait for more chapters, but I doubt there's a happy ending to this risky behavior!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Incredible story! I love the plot and sex development. It isn't too fast but just enough. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First time for what, . . .

being a scumbag cheating boy friend, or becoming a stupid fuck toy for a cheating asshole? Just wan't sure who's First Time it was for what.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I actually witnessed my hottest coworker do that to our supervisor while he was on the phone with his wife. They both knew I was still there. Each continued for different reasons. I'm certain his was that of a show of power. He later divorced his wife and married that coworker.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Agai he’s a serial cheater. He needs to drop the woman supporting him and take up with Becca if he’s honest. As I said earlier, he’ll be a cheating husband.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous