All Comments on 'Giving Me What I Desired'

by Prcious1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Raw and sensual at the same time. Well written. And I liked the ending as well. Her attitude was delightful.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Got me going. Good Short.

Colin PearceColin Pearceover 5 years ago
What I desire...

Hi Prcious1, After your comments on Col's feedback about not having couple's listening to you before I thought I'd write something this time. We enjoy some rough play too. We call each other demeaning things during sex - Col tells me I'm a cock sucker, I call him a filthy lecher. Col only tells me I'm a slut if he is really, really turned on, but I am proud when he does. Sometimes Col writes demeaning things on my body like. bitch, or Col was here, or I fucked Carol. I walk around with this on me, nervous someone will find out but horny at the same time. Carol

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Carol(Col)

Hey Carol, it's wonderful to meet the wife of the husband and wife duo (^_^). I love the fact that you are both up here listening/reading different audios and stories. That let's me know that you both are committed to keep that spark going in the bedroom together. I also love the fact that you two are into my favorite things. The name calling gives me that added kick of naughtiness and arousal. I think I know why you are so proud when Col calls you a slut. You really pushed him to that point of arousal and being turned on, he can't help but call you that. That would make me proud and I would continue doing what's pushing him there or add more. See how creative he can get with the name calling when I dig deep.

You are very adventurous and brave Carol for walking around with Col's writing over your body, not knowing if someone is going to notice or not. And if they do notice would they say something? Would you stare at them and wonder what kind of thoughts are running through their mind? Anyway before I turn this into a story or something else lol let me say thank you for taking the time out to leave some good feedback and letting me be a part of keeping your sex life exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrcious1@Prcious1
631 Followers
3/3/2022 Update *Moving forward I'll be recording audios, but I'll only be doing two audios during the month. My schedule is one in the beginning and then another towards the middle. Of course that's always subject to change, and commissions are open. Please fill out this for...