All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary Darling'

by Sam3323

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NIGGERS FUCKING WHITE TRASH

HEY SAME OLD SHIT, NIGGERS FUCKING WHITE TRASH, NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO SAY HOW GOOD A MOTHER SHE IS, IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME OLD SHIT, AND THE HUSBAND , A WHITE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, MUST BE A FUCKING NIGGER WRITER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wimp husband-Slut Wife

Yet another of many

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No realism

This is a totaly unrealistic plot. First no fancy hotel is going to allow what happened on the dance floor to actually happen. Also no husband and later the wife(when she watches the tape) are going to enjoy watching her get raped.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Well Written

The story was well written and the writter took time to setup the story. This was a good work of fiction. Now please give us another chapter telling us how the wife was affected by this because under hypnosis you can't make some one do something they don't want to do. What the hubbies plans for his wife and marriage is ... and hwo the couple get even or revenge on the 3 black men. This would be a great ending for this story and would be what of alot of us here would love to see!

think about it PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent story

I love the plot, always enjoyed the interracial occurances of a white wife ( with hubby there ) and a stranger ( black man or men ). Please keep up the good work.

John

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Is the husband going to take charge of this

situation or will he be just another wimp like in hundreds of stories all ready on this site? Have him be different, be in charge, most especially getting back at those men in the restaraunt. Where was this restaraunt anyway? I would like to know of one that lets its patrons fuck on the dance floor.

Hypnosis, huh? Was it something like this, "Watch the swinging cock, back and forth, back and forth." HaHa

CumbabyCumbabyover 19 years ago
Niggers do fuck White Trash

Where do you live?

This bit of "White Trash" loves black cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I got very confused with the dialogue

... so perhaps I was hypnotized too, although thankfully my pants were still on when I finished reading. The conversation was very confusing to follow. It was impossible to tell during the middle part if people were talking or the husband was thinking. A suggestion would be to hit the preview before submitting.

I would ignore the inflammatory comments. Literotica veterans are aware that the interracial love category is dominated by white bashing and humiliation of just about everyone not black, so they should be used to it by now, and are just venting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Luv i

I love stories where fine white ladies become hoe's for black studs and the white boys show the kinda of wimps they are. Fine story I hope to see mor black on white action

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
niggers be damned

This white boy says "fuck you nigger".

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ignorance is bliss!

You do realize when you spew your racial hatred here, it just makes people curious about the submission. You're the best advertising this author could want. Friends don't let idiots use the computer.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Fuck This Shit!

Some fuckin' anniversary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wimp

Just a wimp. Any man with balls would have stop it at the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous