All Comments on 'When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 03 of 03'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I loved this story!!!.I realy hope this is not the end of this sries. MORE I NEED MORE.!!!!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: I love this story.

Thank you for your comment! I do have the next story written, it just needs edited. I am probably going to post it in one part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So glad you are back!

I have to admit you are one of my favorites here. Your stories are so well written...this one moved me to tears AND multiple climaxes ;) that's true talent lol

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 6 years ago
Nice ending

I'm glad it all worked out

ObedientsubObedientsubover 6 years ago
My goodness!

I'm so glad that things changed for Bibi and Anya. Bibi was very courageous to walk through the bowls of hell to save Hannah! I think she has some kind of power even though she's "human". I really really enjoy reading your stories!

I hope to see more of Bibi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh boy part 2

I love how it all ended! Boy did you show those critics!

Like I said in your former chapter, don't let negative comments bring you down. Keep writing cause you have a lot of fans here. Can't wait to see where you take us next. Kinda hoping you'll have someting for the devil lol.

Much love xxx

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28over 6 years ago

Great story! It has become one of my favorites!

JustNikkiJustNikkiover 6 years ago
Love

I always loved your writing. Just wasn't a huge fan of Anya, or her wolves really. I certainly like the wolves now and Any isn't so bad again. Not my favorite but no longer hate her, lol. I can hardly wait for the next in the series!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
I would have liked it more if Grigory

had left the pack for her. I suppose monogamy is always going to be better for me than group. The Anya/Bibi resolution seemed a bit contrived. 'I saved your child's life, so now all your previously uncontrolled emotions have disappeared and we love each other!' But it served its purpose. I like the wolves better (though not Sergei- too heavy handed). I still don't like Anya (which is a shame because I loved her at first). This was a good teaser for the next part though and could act as a good reset for the characters before we see them all working together to defeat the devil.

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 6 years ago
Great chapter

But I still don't like Anya, the whole you saved my child now you're my best friend was over the top for me. I also found Sergei too overpowering,I enjoy a good Dom but he came across more bullying. I loved Bibi she came into her own in this chapter well done. Looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want more

I really like this story. It's hard finding good representation of black women being women without it going into some played out ghetto stereotype. I do think the bathroom thing with Sergei and her was weird and they deserve their own story. But I do hope to see more of her and the wolves in the future.

amienicholeamienicholeabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved the way this ended. I am sad to see it end. I hope you please come back to write here❤️

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much, Sin. I love your writing and the incredible characters you create. You actually made me like Anya again! It's crazy how your storylines can manipulate the different ways I feel at any given point about the characters. I am learning more about myself.

I truly hope that you have more stories to share with us. I will keep checking back to see if you can fix us up with continuations (Vesper's and Arc's offspring? Continued dynamics of the Anya/BiBi pck?), or new stories from your brilliant and creative imagination.

Thank you,thank you, thank you.

bearminxbearminxabout 5 years ago
You are

INCREDIBLE! !! This is your best story yet! What an emotional roller coaster!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This was absolutely amazing. What a ride. Though you did a good job concluding the story it would be nice to read more about BiBi and the pack, we didn’t really get to learn about their lives together. Just an suggestion/desire, still a great story as is though.

mugsymalonemugsymaloneover 3 years ago
Oh, so good!

Thank you for this excellent story!

-g

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it!

I really enjoyed this story the most out of your series. Yakov has become my favourite character after this one.

I hope you continue this series and share more of this world with us.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

The chapter division was much better in this than the previous stories 🙂

Anya's personal growth, finally, was nice and needed. And psychological healing as well, I guess, from the effects of Hannah's kidnapping. But what I liked most was having a better insight into the pack dynamics (which is pretty different from other werewolf fantasies).

You have written Grigory to be lovable, yet Sergei and Yakov are the ones catching my attention the most in this story. Damn, sometimes I wish werewolves like this were real. Though I am rather monogamous in a real life situation, a pack dynamic like this might be nice. Group sex just for the sake of sex isn't appealing to me (even with just one man it feel unsatisfying without feelings), but if there was a deep emotional bond between everyone, it could be very different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous