All Comments on 'I am Not a Shark, But an Orca!'

by oatzab

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
editing

You seriously need the services of an editor. Your sentence structure, spelling and punctuation are terrible. This story was very difficult to read. As poor as the punctuation was, I am surprised that Literotica actually posted it.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years agoAuthor
To find an good editor nice dream...

To find a good editor for a foreigner is very difficult. My Romance story got better editors so it reached the above 4.5 vote.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
'Could have been worst; 'should have been better.

The anons' bitching in the comments are justify, although quite exaggerated: this story needed an editor before publication. There's no ifs or buts about it - seriously, if oatzab was honest with him/herself, he/she would agree.

It's a damn shame, given that... this story is pretty good. A reformed slut taking cuckolded men away from their cheating spouses, with the power of her beauty... but also her power of her breasts milk!? Now that's something you don't read every day! Plus, it has to be pointed out that, for once, we have an actual LOVING WIFE in a LW tale - sure, Agnes is a kinky slut, but she never was a cheater! Isn't that what every men inspire to have, in their relationship - his own personal whore? Sure, yeah, gotta be into low fat milk - as if that's a high price to pay...

Too bad oatzab's account got banned (how exactly do you manage to put such a feast around here?), 'cause author had potential... as long as he/she could have found an editor and learn where to put his/her stories in the right category - humorous, this was not... but entertaining nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good vote depends on good editors!

MightyHorny My story on Romance "Life Buoy for an Amputee or ..." is at 4.59 and my AI fembot story on SciFi & Fantasy "As a Song, Forever Together" is at 4.09.

Both stories got better editors than this story.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟😓 Sorry, I can only give your story 4 stars. I think you had an interesting and novel story to tell. But you need an Editor and a Proofreader. You need help pulling the various elements into a more coherent story.

Keep writing and work on your English. 🤓

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I didn't like it much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous