All Comments on 'Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 01'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

That was hot. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

beta_sissybeta_sissyabout 3 years ago

I like it, the only thing I would have changed is a bit more forced. I know Phil. Chantel signed up for this, but my preference would be once signed he wanted out. Off to chapter 2 now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story has a much better premise than your previous story Sissy Chantel New Reality. It is a similar concept, though this time Chantel feels his life is worthless and just wants to get rid of his old life. I would think that the recruiters should only get 10% of his assets and the other 90% would have gone into a trust for Chantel's retirement. You wouldn't want to give these guys too much or they might retire and stop recruiting sissies. One common theme is the humiliation of Sissies. This seems to be common everywhere, that a Sissy is a lowly servant and just a cum dump for "real" men. I tend to disagree, but then again we are dealing with straight men, who look at any woman who allows them to have sex with her, as a slut, so I guess they would think a sissy is of even a lower stature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent start. I think I'll enjoy this journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

there was not much erotisism.

ChrisissyChrisissyabout 2 years ago

Love the concept of being maid into a Sissy Maid!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous