All Comments on 'Putting Up A Colleague'

by jd_writes

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

Very descriptive, I like the story so far.... Keep it going :)

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Interesting Story

It took you a while to get there, but I was pretty sure that I already knew the outcum...lol

noodneighbornoodneighborover 19 years ago
HARD to read it...

I started to read this as straight and curious and ended up as straight and VERY curious. I have always loved bets!

BBare1BBare1over 19 years ago
same thing happened to me

Where you watching when my friend did the same thing to me, it was like reading a story of my first time. Brought back a great memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exciting???? YAWN city

You write like someone dancing on their tiptoes unable to get past being gay. Gay isn't sexy by just putting it into a story no more than watching water drip from a faucet. Men will go straight after reading this drivel.

zephyrmanzephyrmanover 19 years ago
You've read my mind

This would be how I would envision my first time with a guy.

Thanks for putting it into words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sizzled!

I love the buildup,, everything. Only thing is, I had to stop (1/2 way through),,,to take care of my own burning need!

MumrMumrover 18 years ago
Uhh...Uhh...

Words fail me, except to tell "YAWN city" that if they think that guys will go straight after this, they have OBVIOUSLY never worked with a straight person who MAY be curious but REALLY doesn't want to admit it. YOU HAVE to go so slow, or they cut and run. Then you have not only lost your chance, but possibly a good friend too. The story is GREAT. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

I think the best way I can decribe that story as is just that - "WOW". I mean, Ok, I'm a girl and a straight one at that, but god that got me drippin, it was so good! Keep it up honey (no pun intended, or...?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More please!

That was really hot, but you kind of left me hanging! Can't wait for the next bit! Just to add, it was definitely not mediocre and i thought it very believable..

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanabout 18 years ago
Too Short

You got me interesed, but dropped me like a hot rock when you had to stop and jack off. Finish the damned story, then go play w/yourself.

Exciting all the same. So keep working.

Rudy

NYCSTUDNYCSTUDover 17 years ago
EXCELLENT!

This had me ROCK HARD. Very good and exactly what a story should be: EROTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
damb hot

cant wait for the next part loved this story ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really good story

The anonymous comment that was so unnecessarily derogatory prompted me to comment - your story was fantastic! Very erotic, excellent detail.. just finish the second half!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My kind of seducer

That was hot! Now that is how I would like to be seduced!

kharrismakharrismaabout 13 years ago
More, please!

Exactly how I'd like my own first experience to go! Don't leave us hanging like this....

lovescock71lovescock71almost 13 years ago
Loved it.

I'm a bi-curious guy and that is probably the best way I can imagine a first time.

LolaBellaLolaBellaalmost 13 years ago
So Hot

There's gotta be more... what happens next???

bi_ianbi_ianover 11 years ago
Such a sexy story

Now I need a massage x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

When this first happened to me it didn't turn me gay, but I realized that guys give better head than women. I have never fucked a guy, plenty of women, but I regularly let guys blow me. try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved the story

Can't wait for more. If it was non fiction it is how so many guys cross over the the bi side!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 2 please

There has to be a part 2 after that explosive ending....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a public comment.

Quote:

zephyrman - almost 18 years ago

You've read my mind

This would be how I would envision my first time with a guy.

Thanks for putting it into words!

End quote.

I loved the story. Gave you a

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous