All Comments on 'C & C Adult Bookstore'

by Brian70

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
biNHguybiNHguyover 6 years ago
what a wanton little slut

just like me when I go to those places

69stroker6969stroker69over 6 years ago
Would love it

Horny as hell after reading this story. I'd love to repeat your scene right here, right now. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Red hot!!!!

Couldn't take my eyes off this offering. I absolutely loved to take it bareback in the old pre-condom days. Truly nothing could compare with the joy of having a big cock swell and pump into my hungry asshole. Then there'd be the special delight of feeling all that spunk leaking out of my hole and soaking my underpants, which made me wriggle and lust for more. Call me a cum-slut - I don't care!

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartover 6 years ago
Great Story

I've always been a bareback slut; virtually all of the guys I've known had no desire to use a condom, and only a couple have even asked if I wanted them to use one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horny now!

That was so fucking hot! I almost came just reading it! I would love to have several guys use me from both ends like that...

54btmguy54btmguyover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Just like you I love cock and cum and if I go a couple weeks without it I get so horny that I will head to the closest store (which is 70 miles away) and will spend a few hours there and try and suck as many as I can but even that's becoming harder to do with being 57 now but have managed to get spit roasted a few times and love when others stand there and watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Adult cinema

I have had quite a few encounters in adult cinemas ( one in particular still gets me hard thinking about ) .. it was a hot day and to get out of the heat I went into a cool adult cinema wearing shorts, t shirt and trainers the movie playing was gay and I'd seen it before a few times , so I was pretty horny watching it gently stroking my cock through my shorts .. a guy in his 40s came and sat beside me on my left and pretty soon he was fondling my cock ( and I his ) as we watched the action .. a few minutes later another guy sat down on my right and immediately joined the fun , lifting up my shirt to nibble my nipples ( I love that ) I didn't resist as he tugged it over my head and dropped it at my feet , then the first guy pulled my shorts to my ankles and slid them right off - I was naked except for my trainers !!

Between them they manouevred me into the new guys lap and onto his cock as the first guy licked my hole .. it was heaven and I prayed for more !!.. I soon got it .. the guy on the left mounted me as I sucked the right guys cock and was soon fucking me with abandon .. while this was happening , others had moved closer and were openly wanking off to the spectacle....the guy in my ass came first and he was replaced by another ( I never saw him ) then the guy erupted in my mouth which I swallowed quickly .. it was a free for all , cocks every where, by the time it was over I was covered in cum ... fucked twice and more than three loads in my belly , I staggered out into the sunshine completely drained ... I slept that night without showering .. cum in my hair and dried on my face

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wet reading

I love your writing. Reminds me of my teen years escaping reality into my feminine self. As an adult I went home to reality leaking cum from my ass and happy. Today this life is reality as I'm finally who I was born to be. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Like the bookstores theatres. Last time I went, I was standing at the back,2 guys sitting in front of me. One got up, came back and stood beside me, reached for the front of my pants as the young blonde on the screen sank down on a very large cock. I released my cock, he stroked it then took me in his mouth, my cock responding to his sucking. The other guy in front of me, older, stood and dropped his shorts revealing sheer, tight panties. He knelt on one of the backless chairs, the guy who had been sucking me said pull those panties aside and fuck him, he is ready and that's exactly what I did, my cock sliding into his prepared ass meeting little resistance as his friend stroked himself beside me before fingering my ass causing my cum to release and shoot into his accepting hole, his friend stroking and shooting his cum over his just fucked bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So fucking hot. I want to be fucked and cum on like a good slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AWESOME

Your story was so HOT!!! It got me really horny because it has ALWAYS been a fantasy of mine to have that exact thing happen to me!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God, I LOVE stories like this! When I moved to Georgia, I had only sucked 6 or 7 cocks in my life. Being married, I tried to control my lust for a hot, erect, pre-cum leaking tube sliding into my wet, willing mouth but it was no use. After hearing a news story on guys cruising for sex at Best Friend park in Norcross (what a great name!) I knew where I was going as soon as I got a chance! From cruising parks to the Buford Twin cinemas to the Belvedere, I have lost count of the cocks I've sucked, the loads (in my mouth, in my ass, on my nipples, back and ass and on the floor!) I have been responsible for, the sheer joy of the sights, sounds and smells of the porn theater. Wish it could still be like that, if anyone wants to have some fun in Athens GA, naughtycd6969 at mail dot com is my addy.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

The more stories I read about ABS's the more I wished I had the opportunity to visit one, I am not really into the idea of being Fucked somewhere like that, but then my experience of being Fucked is very limited, however the idea of having several random Cocks to Suck one after the other is very appealing.

I enjoy your style of writing and look forward to reading more.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Such a Slutty ABS story,Something about A ABS Just makes me want to be the filthiest Slutt I can be..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved going to ABS like this. I used the glory holes and was used in a booth many times. I liked to go in wearing a bra under whatever I was wearing and walk around so others could see. But most of the action. Was outside in the surrounding parking lots. So much cock. But one thing I don't understand. You are willing to take the cum in your mouth and throat and I assume swallow it (even if you spit you still swallow) but insist you wanted condoms when getting fucked. Either way, you get their cum in you. So why worry about a condom? I hate tbem

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I went to the local bathhouse last week and had a great time, similar to what happens in your story. I love going there, as I do regularly (probably once every month or so). I sucked 5 cocks, made out with 3 hot handsome men, and got fucked twice by well-hung studs.

I'm such a faggot, aren't I -- just like you.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories, especially the sequel to this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian70@Brian70
171 Followers
I enjoy sharing my experiences. My stories are based on experience but I do sometimes embellish or change them to be what I wish had happened. Thanks to everyone who reads them. I love your feedback and ideas, even just knowing what you want to do with or to me. Please be safe...