All Comments on 'I'm a Gloryhole Slut'

by HornyPup

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
crude straight and convincing

like that style and content but perhaps a little more exploration of your own feelings and mind set? it certainly captures something of the mind twisting rush of events for a first timer, so well done horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Likable

I enjoyed your first time story; I'll bet that was a strange feeling talking to him afterwards and then going home with him... it would be fun to hear how the rest of the night went with the three of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
explode

you made me explode that story is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice

I thought your story was really hot. You see, I wanna be a gloryhole slut just like you. I fantasize about going to a bookstore and seeing a huge hard cock cum through the hole all for me!! To suck and lick and get ready to fuck my horny hot hole until I scream! And flood my hole with his hot cum until it runs down my legs. I liked to part where he shoved the condom into your hole, that was cool. I just wanna get fucked for hours, be gangbanged by 20 guys over and over again! Even 2 cocks in my hole at once!! God, I`m horny right now! thanks for the great story, I see I`m not the only one who feels this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I luv your slutty ways

I am a glory hole slut too. I have been sucking cocks off for years now.I know the feeling of seeing a huge cock slip into the booth black, white, hispanic.I can't let them go until I have their cum swirling on my tongue.Keep writing for all us sluts on our knees sucking every cock that cums thru our hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thrilling moment

i can remember many adventures before the sex patrol managed to cliose the two video stores with glory holes. the big mome was the anticuipation. a cock appears, you suck it and feel it pulse, dozens of times you continue until hot delicious cum fills you moth and you swallow and feel the warm glow in your stomach. many says, tho, you need and seek more. when the rock is rock ghard you kee one hand on it while you start to slip a condom over iy. usually the beautiful thing will stay there thinking you dont want to drink its cum. then, you massage a geneerous amount of libe and the cock seems to be asbouit to burst. you stand up and push your trembling hot, dripping with lube man pussy slowly on it. he probably thinks its your mouth sucking but as you clamp tight and begin to fuck yourself, he realizes he is on you. almost always he will hewsitate while you hold your breath, the, you moan with relif as he starts to fuck so. you twist and wrigglke against him, trying desperately to be a good fuck asnd eventually you are rewarded when you feel the condom warm with cum. if [possuble, i wiil take the condom off and lick and suck him dry, usually tho he just quickly leaves. suchj wonderful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow, you hit all my buttons!

Great story, loved every aspect of it, wished it was me being man-handled by a black man like that, then at the end the enticement to go with him and fuck his black wife if you let him fuck you again. I don't know if you've written a sequel, but if you do may I suggest that the wife do a bit of feminization, like making you wear her lingerie prior to handing you over to her man. Thanks!

Crazy87875Crazy87875almost 13 years ago
That was awesome!!

LOVED the story!! I`ve always had a fantasy of being assfucked by a HUGE cock through a glory hole!! To have a stranger ream my ass out in public!! Just the thought makes my cock so hard!! Please write more!

jimdianajimdianaabout 12 years ago
hot

ive fucked and suck many black guys and loved it every time i used to play with twins that wear black thay both had vary big cocks thay would fuck me for hrs i meet one of them at the bookstore he took me home and him and his brother fucked me all weekend and for the next sixteen months

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice,

Had same experience but a white guy, and when I removed it (not easy as all the come is squeezed into the tip) the last part was quite painful to remove as he had come a massive load,

He became a long time regular and it happened a few times especially if he stayed in until he went soft,

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
friend fucked my bum

my friend at work needed to relieve himself and couldnt find a girl so told me i was going to act and talk like a young girl so he could fuck me hard a unload cum into my bum. I protested but he said if i did it he would give me a promotion. So i undressed talked like a girl and told him to fuck me and cum inside me. He fucked me like a bitch he just met and cum heaps. He waited about half an hour and them got me up on the desk and fucked me again for about another 30 minutes of pumping by his long hard cock up my bum. we talked afterwards and i became his part time gay stupid fuck girl slut for his sexual gay pleasures for ever and he wanted to keep cumming up me and fuck my bum forever and ever and ever all the time and keep on fucking me like a bitch who now wears gay sex girls clothes for his pleasure and sex for him to fuck hard up my bum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

All i heard was fuck your arse,his cock had come through the glory hole,i had sucked it,nice,hot, hard, waiting for my mouth to be filled.He pulled back,fuck your arse,i had only sucked cock before,his cock came back through the hole,condom on,i wanted to, but not sure.The cock disappeared,shit,i turned, backed up to the hole, waited, please,a wet finger moved around my hole,i stood still,the finger entered me,moving around,my cock stood straight out.The finger removed,i stood still,i felt his cock, pushing,missing,missing again,i reached back and held it against my hole, pushing, pushing,entering me,my first,i tensed,it hurt,he moved back,then forward,moving further into me,back,then forward,he started fucking,further into me,my cumm shot from my cock,my hole clenching around him,faster as he filled the condom inside my bum,i stayed still letting him finish,not wanting him to go but finally he pulled out of me.I cleaned up and left.I used to go to the gloryhole to suck cock, but now i am happy if my bum gets filled as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wish Gloryholes still existed...

This story really made me horny. Thanks, dude!

Back in the early 80's, I was just a teenager and used to frequent the adult book stores where I used to suck cock through gloryholes, mostly older men but the first cock I sucked through a gloryhole was a huge black cock that almost drowned me in semen. That is my fonest memory of gloryholes.

Unfortunately, gloryholes died when the adult book stores died. I should would love to find a gloryhole to some serious cock-sucking. All that was necessary was that someone was willing to suck and someone was willing to be sucked. There was no bullshit like there is now on Craig's list and other ways of meeting men...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
me

im a male cock slut been sucking cock since 8 years old 50 now dont plan to kick the habit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yummy

I have had cock in my mouth since i was 4 and still love the feel of one in my mouth till this day and i am 52 love to suck on a big black cock one day. have not found one i could not deep throat yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous