All Comments on 'The Family Pet'

by HornyPup

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot!

Wow, this was a really sexy story! I was jerking my cock like crazy thinking of the guy in the story fucking the young girl's virgin pussy. It would be great to read about him fucking her big tits and cumming on them and her face afterwards, plus some nice anal play and sex!

Good job!

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 19 years ago
Your In Big Trouble

Ypu will now get it from mother and daughter and properly some of their friends as well. You have no choice but to go along with it, and try hard not to get anyone in the family way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I can't believe it.

I can't believe any of it. These are cartoon characters and nothing more. It might have been funny if you'd written it tongue cheek, but instead you wrote it with brain up your butt. Try harder next time - or better yet don't even try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A PIECE OF SHIT

First she has a body that makes her look young, next her tits are hugh...after that it went down hill. Find another vocation, writing erotica is not working for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dude it made my 8 inch cock blow all over I had to stroke it hard

mmmm

screwuppscrewuppover 12 years ago
Umn Round Two

Hum hes clever two for round two what if he records them torturing him and then he slams both bitchs as they screwed him any one want to help me write another part whoopy need the help . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot read 🔥

❤️✌️📖

💭✌️🐝📏ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous