All Comments on 'Our First MFM Threesome'

by Aquacpl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LEONARDOU812LEONARDOU812over 6 years ago
You guys putting people down

The title clearly states MFM Threesome. So you read the story and then have to comment with such rudeness and don't even have the balls to post your name . I truly believe you guys just have no real lives and only come to this site to be assholes to people you don't know just to make your self feel better about not having a life.

To Aquaclp don't mind these cowards write what you enjoy . I felt it was a good story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice things do happen on the spur of the moment!

Thanks. Do some more.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
5 love a husband with an open mind

Love the story. Great husband to open up his wife to a well hung guy. Keep it going xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are you fucking kidding me, people?

People are actually taking a porn story seriously and making all these sociological comments about it -- LMAO. It's PORN. It has one purpose: get reader horny, provide reader with masturbation fantasy material or pre-sex material. Y'all are all, like, "OMG what a slut she is, what a cuck he is." Which is exactly like writing a culinary review of a Twinkie. You don't eat a Twinkie for nutritional value or great culinary artistry. You eat it 'cause you're craving some shitty-ass junk food. I can't believe we live in a day and age where people are getting all righteously upset over a goddamn porn story, with a plot line that is probably as old as language itself....I'm sure in the Stone Age, Glog was telling a story about how Groob and Mog took turns fucking Mog's hot wife . What is wrong with people these days? If it doesn't turn you on, go read another story. Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anony are you kidding me

That's a big problem in this category: a bunch of guys who couldn't take care of their wives and got chucked by someone who could can't tell the difference between their pathetic real lives and someone else's fiction story. They get mad at the story they chose to read because they never got over being beaten by some other guy in the sex department.

kazfaz69kazfaz69over 6 years ago
Believable!

Thank you. A believable story that could easily happen and hits the right spots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very hot story! I love stories like this! Lucky wife and lucky hubby!

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
My favorite story tonight

I couldn't enjoy any that came after. Tell me you WILL write more in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Sexy

Such an erotic story. My wife and I loved it and we want more stories like this. THANK YOU#

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great 5

He wanted his wife totally pleasured and his friend also. He gave his friend the best gift, something he loved. He gave his friend a part of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED IT

You could have almost just changed the location and it could have been my experience, but as Pat. When I was transferring from one duty station to another, I called and included a visit at an old shipmate's place. I had a letter from an ex-girlfriend of his that she wanted hand delivered. Back when we had been co-workers, we were in the same circle of friends and saw some WILD times. He was now married. At first the evening was a little awkward, as his wife was right there and I didn't know what could be talked about and what needed to be kept from her. They had a small hot tub on their 'balcony.' Once we were in the hot tub things basically played out just like this story. I never saw clothes on her again for the rest of my visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story ! !

Please write another soon

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 6 years ago
Keep the storyline going

Great story of friends with benefits! And I hope there is more to come on this wife sharing threesome. I wish I had a friend like Pat to pleasure, my wife.

AquacplAquacplover 5 years agoAuthor
More adventures to cum

I’m glad everyone enjoyed my story. I’ll have to write about my experience on a live aboard dive boat in the Dry Tortuga's. We had a single navy guy buddy up with us on our dives that lead to so much more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice short story

This seems to be a very plausible scenario. Something along these lines is the only way I could see this happening with my wife or a friend's wife. The alcohol and weed lower the inhibitions and the hot tub provides the sensual setting. Things just sort of happen.

The alcohol and weed provide the perfect excuse for any uncomfortable conversations the next day while also allowing an opening for some interesting discussions. Yes, that could happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Please write some more!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT FUN STORY

Really enjoyed the story... I appreciated the author keeping husband and wife together for wife sharing

SilverHotwifeSilverHotwifeabout 3 years ago

Whew, what a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, very well written! Magnificently Erotic! Just enough attention to detail pulling the reader in feeling like we were right there watching.

Such a wonderful sexy couple with strong loving bond, comfortable with your sexuality allows you both to enjoy these experiences to the max and cementing your bond even tighter.

Stories based on real experiences are the most erotic!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it. Having your best friend fuck your wife is about the best way to turn her into a hot wife and slut.

It's evern better when he has a huge cock and can satisfy her better than you. Most of my friends have fucked my wife. She loves cumming on their cocks right in front of me!

This is to be expected if you have a small penis and you marry a beautiful, sexual gal. Small dick + beautiful wife = cuckold husband.

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAquacpl@Aquacpl
42 Followers
Married couple into full swap, mfm, threesomes, voyeurism, hot wife, photograpy, nude beaches, hot tubs, scuba diving and fun experiences.