All Comments on 'Paisley's Puffy Pussy Lips'

by Girl Friend

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
About as exciting as a watching paint dry.

He felt her ovaries? I'm sorry, what? No. Just...no. I couldn't even read past that because it was just so ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dont quit your day job

This was the dumbest story i have had the miss fortune to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Horrible

Okay, I'm practising to be a Psychologist, so this story, for me, was not only stupid and pointless, but really revilting

No doctior anywhere will be as sick as this

And, he touched her ovaries? Do you have any idea at all what the anatomy of a woman looks like?

BriggittebardotBriggittebardotover 15 years ago
Funny and horny

Ovaries aside I thought this story was great. To the trainee psychologist - don't take yourself so seriously!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
Nauseating

This story is way too over the top for this reader, even as a fantasy. To me it goes from titillating to nauseating pretty fast. This doctor is a sicko.

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
In addition

Please take note, also, Girl Friend, that on a simple pelvic exam a doctor can't reach the ovaries, only the cervix. To get to the ovaries, a doctor needs to perform major surgery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
for you

I think you'd like this site.

http://www.mcstories.com/

It's got a lot of stories like yours, but, you know, better. no offense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yipes

Learn some basic physiology, kiddo. Stay awake in biology class and come back and write when you're a bit more experienced, eh?

blueish_shyblueish_shyover 14 years ago
There's so many things wrong with this...

I don't even know where to start

1) You need written and signed consent to videotape and hypnotize anyone. No exceptions to this rule

2) I think you need to look at a picture of the human body. An extremely narrow passage leads to the ovaries, through which a human hand can definitely not fit

3) To actually 'touch' the ovaries, the doctor needs to perform surgery

4) If the movie store clerk watched the video the doctor made of the girl, how did he know that the doctor jacked-off to the video? Did the doctor videotape himself watching his recording? Or is the store clerk a psychic?

5) This was just unstimulating and so so wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow... You are very sad indeed..

Okay, I'm 14 and even I know better. Seriously? Did you even attend school? If so I would love to hear how you passed. I'm all for masturbating to rough sex stories, but this was just retardation at it's best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The one thing no one else noticed...

No one else mentioned this in their comment specifically.. But a girl with 40DD bra size could be mistaken for a model?? I'm sorry, but that just wouldn't happen.. Unless she was a plus size model.

Just so you know:

The number in the bra size refers to the circumference around the ribcage at the base of the breasts. The letter(s) measure how far they stick out from the chest.

Most traditional models would fall between a 28-32, not a 40.

As for everything else... I'm pretty sure the other comments covered it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do not,

Write anymore!! This is/was terrible!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
contradictory and spelling errors errors.

contradictory, why would someone wanting tight add fingers, then fist its really stupid, but had some interesting parts, and spelling errors "weak" vs "wake"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smh

You have no clue where ovaries are, do you?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No foreplay. Dude rams his dick into her. You emphasize that it's dry- just FYI, that's not a turn on. Later, the man is "annoyed" because her pussy is wet. Pussy is SUPPOSED to be wet. Even a virgin like you should know that.

Next he's fucking her, then puts a couple fingers in. Then his fist is also just magically inside. His arm is in deep enough to get to her ovaries? Did his arm shrink and go through the fallopian tube? He tongue fucks her first and then has enough of that so he goes to the clit. The clit isn't an afterthought.

By this point your complete unawareness about human anatomy has me laughing, but then you talk about the cervix as if it's an opening. It's OK to be a virgin- as you clearly are- but before writing about sex you should at least know basic human anatomy. Google is free. Sex with a dry pussy is not a good thing for either party, and you aren't going to put a fist in one- somehow contorting your body to do so while your dick is still inside- in a matter of seconds.

this is the worst story I've ever read on this site. I really hope you're not an adult. There is no excuse for being this clueless about the human body when the internet can be easily accessed. You're clearly a virgin and I hope you remain a Virgin until you take the time to learn about how a woman's body works. Pussy is supposed to be wet. The clit isn't an afterthought. Touching an ovary requires surgery. The cervix isn't an orifice. How could you be this clueless and think that writing this was a good idea? Do yourself a favor and delete this. Take a 7th grade health class and learn basic anatomy. You are clueless.

xina2591xina25912 months ago

very nice, very nice indeed! i love these doctor stories of fucking and pussy eating and nipple sucking ... this one was even superb in that she was in a trance/hypnotized!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous