All Comments on 'Playtime'

by DeliciousD45

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very well written: extremely descriptive and highly erotic.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Oh. My. God.

The powerful effect of your words have driven me beyond anything I ever expected. I am veryticklishsoles in the Y.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Left me feeling dissatisfied

Ending was rather climatic. How could you pour so much descriptor behind the motivations and inner thought processes of the characters, not to mention the sexual actions themselves, but make the ending so lackluster with little to go on? Its like, wham bam, thank you maam, and the art ended once you got your rocks off. Completely ruined it for this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When she returned?

He stood up and beat her to a bloody pulp. Because what would stop him? Stupid?

1 star

RozinanteRozinanteover 2 years ago

I disagree with the critique. I liked the buildup and then the sudden release. It was real and made me want to be him... Loved the succinct writing and style.

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

Perfect, just perfect, may I be next, Mistress?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeliciousD45@DeliciousD45
569 Followers
Everyone has their sides and mine is no different. I am your everyday woman with a life to live and hours to work but I also have a deeply passionate and sexual side that I currently am not expressing physically. The mind is the most stimulating organ and I always attempt to u...