All Comments on 'Paperboy at the Door'

by pdiddyd55

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ah...the paper route...

In the early '60's I had a paper route. I was 14 and every so often one of the wives would be home when I came to collect. I caught my first glimpse of boobs and butt by these women showing off. I had one woman who would phone once a week to say her paper was not delivered. I would have to go over and personally hand her a new one. Her clothing got more and more revealing each time. The day I wrecked my bike and showed up bleeding, she asked me inside to clean me up. I had really cut my knee so she had me remove my pants. As she bent over cleaning the wound I saw right down her robe. Instant boner. She saw it in my briefs and began rubbing it. Next thing I know she had me out of my briefs and in her mouth. I may have lasted ten seconds. She asked me to come back the next week. I did. By the end of that year she taught me everything about being a man......yet I was still a boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not 1969

Detroit won WS in1968.

Story is real steam hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pdiddyd55 correct. Anonymous wrong.

To anonymous from 10/1: Read it before you criticize. The author said it was summer of 1969 and that Detroit had won the series the year before. That would be 1968. To Pdiddyd55: good story. Hot sex. Write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous