All Comments on 'Ted Takes Charge'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
amasterfoundamasterfoundabout 19 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the story!

eagledennyeagledennyabout 19 years ago
I would like to see more of this story

I would like to see more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ted sure is a take-charge kind of guy, and does his mother ever love him for it

Ted's a big strong guy and a cop to boot. He's also Vanessa's son, so that settles the deal. She says, "I want to be with my strong, forceful Ted. That's what I"ve always wanted in a man, and you have it, my love." That wonderful hairy hole between her legs--the same hole Ted came out of--is already running like a river, and now his mom opens it wide for her boy. Ted's big cock's been rock hard for a while, it's practically busting out of his pants, and just he shoves it up between his mother's legs, up into his own damn birth canal, right into her warm wet twat. Like any boy who's lucky enough to have his cock up his own mother's twat, Ted pumps away like there's no tomorrow as mom cums like crazy. Her son finally blows his balls up where he was once a baby and floods his mother with his huge dose of creamy sperm. Now SM's faithful readers want to see Ted do the same thing to his baby sister, fuck her bow-legged, fuck her good and hard so she walks funny for a week. Look, both of the family cunts belong to Ted alone, now and forever, they're his personal cumdumps. After all, he's a take-charge kind of guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous