All Comments on 'Legacy: Catalyst'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Another 5 Star

Truly one of the best writers on here . Read one of Lost Boys stories and see for yourself .A true master of the written word ....

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
Love this series!!!!

Love this series!!!! Really is in my top five! this could easily stand on its own with involving the Avengers. I like them very much, but it seems like they have been added to bring in another audience. So glad to the see sisters play a bigger part in this installment. I am worried about mom, she is far too important to have die so I hope she gets better soon. I also really like the smart watch that is now infused with the knowledge of new book and seems to have a personality of her own.

thanks for sharing

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 6 years ago
LOL

I was wondering when Nick Shaw was going to be mentioned in this story. Loving this new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Hooked...reeled in...filet-ed

Definitely a fascinating tale...anxiously waiting for more!

LED62LED62over 6 years ago
Excellent!!

I've only read the Legacy story from this author, so I can't comment on the other stories submitted by Lost Boy.

This story is so good I'm going to start reading the older stories until the next chapter of Legacy is available. Thank you for sharing!

Lou

Tyson001Tyson001over 6 years ago
can't wait to read more

Amazing writing

Can't wait to read more of your stories....

All the best 😀;-)

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
So awesome.

I love the concept, good story. I only wish the editing was a little better. It is like random words are missed and the missing commas don't leave the pauses where they should be.

SupportMain420SupportMain420over 6 years ago
I beg you, we need more!

I love this series so much but pleasee make the next part <3 Much love

Lost BoyLost Boyover 6 years agoAuthor
Legacy-Delving

I have posted the next chapter. It should get approved soon. I am glad you are enjoying the series.

Sak77Sak77over 5 years ago
This made me chuckle

This made me chuckle because it's the perfect dialogue for an old joke . . .

What's the difference between a sadist and a masochist?

The masochist says, "Beat me! BEAT ME!"

And the sadist says, "No."

Your dialogue reads:

"You sick little fuck," I said in her ear. "You came when I hurt you. You really are a masochist."

"Yes."

"I should just ram my cock up your ass without any preparation to teach you a lesson."

"Yes!"

"I could pound that tight little ass of yours until you collapse."

"YES!"

"But I won't," I said as I let got and shoved her away. "You want it too damn bad."

**

So, I hope you see why I laughed. ;) Good read. Lots of excellent stroke material. Also love the variety of pussy to be had, and pretty much ANY story where Scarlett takes it up the ass is a good one.

orion6275orion6275almost 4 years ago

Please keep this story going, I loved the Egyptian parts of the story. Also the magic involved with the plot.

THANK YOU FOR THE STORIES!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving this story although a little weird 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5785 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...