All Comments on 'The Fall Ch. 01'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You've got me interested.

I looking forward to Ch. 02.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 6 years ago
Awesome!

Wonderful ensemble of earthy characters with just enough flaws to make then real. Will be continuing on with this series when I get the chance. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the fuck, only two comments?

Something is wrong. Are Literotica readers really that shallow and low minded? OK, I'm sure many great writers have to endure many rejections from dumb shits who have no instinct or intellect for good literature.

This is really good writing. Disturbing and distressing and somewhat dismal, so far, but that didn't seem to hurt Tolstoy, or Solzhenitsyn. Well, maybe that's the issue. You remind me of very serious deep sad writers. But you have a real talent for it. But I can see that being a problem for an Australian writer. An Aussie friend once told me Australia is the Lucky Country, happy and care free. Maybe your writing reveals a deeper level of shallow juvenile existence that embarrasses your countrymen? Just wondering out loud. Have to say, the Aussie women I've met are much more impressive then the men. The men: jovial and technically quick, but not a lot of substance or ambition. And somewhat self-centered. I wonder if in the end if there is a legacy of being dominated by superior women. That must get old, and depressing.

I'll have to come back to this chapter and give it a 5 if the whole story deserves it. But this chapter deserves it. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Good writing

You set the stage very well. I generally avoid the non-erotic because (duh) I come to this site to read erotic fiction but decided to give this one a try due to the last comment. Glad I did.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Great characters

Sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner. I love your stuff. This has been on the reading list for a while. I hate reading a story until it's complete. When I read in parts, I end up going back and rereading previous chapters to remind myself where the story is, so now I bookmark and wait. Longer stuff gets shuffled in with my Kindle books.

Anyway, I love your characters - real people with real warts and pimples and scars and insecurities and conflicts and....

Good introductory setup. I'm looking forward to the rest of "The Fall". Thanks*****

tbonehuntertbonehunteralmost 4 years ago
Excellent writung

As I’ve said before, your greatest strength as a writer is your character development. In this series you’ve again created a cast of real people who are flawed and lovable in their flaws. . Thank you.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 3 years ago
Bloody fine story

Apparently in a category with few readers. Still first rate!

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

An interesting start. Life in the outback!

chytownchytownabout 1 year ago

*****Good read with an interesting storyline. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
385 Followers
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fall Series Info

SIMILAR Stories