All Comments on 'Joker & the Queen of Hearts'

by My Erotic Tail

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnnoraAnnoraover 19 years ago
I bow to ET's writing...

ET is a word wizzard with a constant turn upon words surfacing.

Pure enjoyment pure light hearted story.

Thank you for the beautifully written story my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Adequate

I found this story hard to follow or perhaps it's because I lost interest. The writing is adequate but you really have to check your grammar and spelling before releasing it for submission. By the way, both good and bad criticism should be accepted, it'll help you improve on your writing. So, there was no need to block the negative comment.

AnnoraAnnoraover 19 years ago
Of course removing the bad comment

Needed to be removed it wasn't written in a helpful hand it was written via bitterness. One to strike and hurt a writer the best way possible publicly.

Come out of your hiding say the the things both good and bad that is the fair thing...But the mean spirited reader hides because they cannot write themselves.

Annora

templemindedtemplemindedover 19 years ago
your ace

great story as almost all of yours all. keep up the good work. sandra

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 19 years ago
A Delight

Yes, you could use an editor, but your weakness is also your strength and there are many delightfully original turns of phrase in here that no one else could get away with. "Care to step out for some cool, refreshing air?" made me smile. Good luck in the contest, MET

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Hey Art...

Great story! The title reminded me of the Juice Newton song ... "Playing with the queen of hearts." Good luck!

sacksackover 19 years ago
well done!

A different kind of tale, some minor problems but for the most part very convincing! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well done

This story put me in her place, exquisit!

QuietSurpriseQuietSurpriseover 11 years ago
All over the place

There were many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, which I was able to read through, but the plot jumping all over the place really through me off! Who was Devon? Why was Amber so upset, especially given she was shagging someone else too??

Think more about your structure and segues, and have another try!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous