All Comments on 'Billy Bob's Glass Cutter'

by clayboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Gawdamm!

That there story made me hornier'n a three-peckered billygoat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Inappropriate

"...and a be-hind that sticks out like the coloreds"

Not an appropriate comment in a public forum.

KrraaazzzzyyyyyKrraaazzzzyyyyyover 19 years ago
Inapropriate?

Well, can't a character in a story be a racist? Personally, I worry... Has our loss of freedom of speech extended now to fictional characters? Imagine, how would you tell the story of Dr. Martin Luther King without alluding to racisim? How would you flesh out a racist character, like the one who shot him, without these types of characterizations? Besides, the character was a backwards, uneducated moron - just the kind to be a racist. But the story was a fine example of writing in a satirical voice, wholly unlike oneself. Although it didn't turn me on or anything, and in fact I was annoyed with the characterization that anyone who has incest is a backwards, uneducated moron, I still think it was well written. And more importantly than that, I respect and defend the author's right to write whatever he damn well pleases, even if I don't like it. Hmmm... now there's a sentiment that's been expressed before...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hahah, pretty fuckin good

fuck the retard who thinks it was racist. he is probably the same fucker who turns european fairy tales into those hbo cartoons for all races. Lets stop forgetting that people had different cultures. This story was amusing, and the comment was perfectly acceptable in it's setting.

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 19 years ago
Dumb but interesting..........

Too short with almost no foreplay, but at least it's creative in giving the narrator some character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Go fuck yerself, animal

U racist fuck. EAT SHIT & DIE PIUNK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
u suck balls

a little funny, and mentioned sex. but you took the racism and the numerous bland jokes about regional generalities about incest was lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

That was the worst story i've read. While you tried to stick to the dialect of the region and group, it just made it worse. Racist comments, and pure stupidity made me want to assault a small animal with a dull knife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An interesting effort...

...but it doesn't do much. In your effort to stick to redneck dialect you managed to use phrases that might offend your readers. It was also very anti-climactic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesomely Funny and Entertaining!

""

I was makin’ slurpy noises like a flop eared bluetick at his water dish.

""

Hah, ok, never heard that one before, lol! Granted, the whole backwater language slant to the story is funny and quite a few of the one liners I havent heard in a coons age, heh. Lets see if any more new ones to me pop up! :). ....furburger, lol!

""

Oh,” she said, “That feels soo good! It’s bad, but it’s good. We shouldn’t be doing this,Billy Bob. Don’t stop!”

""

Hahaha!! Yeah, I need a sister like that! 'We come in peace, shoot to kill!'

""

“No, nuh uh,” she said, shaking her head and doing exactly what I’d said.

""

No, but really, where DO I get me one of those sisters?! ;)

""

Jesus, Lord! Like my cock’s being strangled. You’re so God damned tight my dick feels afire from the pressure.”

“Billy Bob! Don’t you take the Lord’s name in my presence!”

""

....ya know, its funny, thats really my only big pet peeve, I agree with her... I fucked ahhh, a number (cough) of women out of wedlock, cussed, drank to great excess, smoked, might have possibly done drugs without a prescription...maybe, listened to that rock-n-roll stuff, disobeyed my parents, the law, my boss, and occasionally my wife (looking over shoulder;), quit going to church, watched porn, read porn, wrote porn, did some crazy shit that should have been in porn movies, but never said GD or JC out of context. (Not that there is one for GD, lol;) ...and it grates on me when others say it. Go figure! Lol.

""

I slid about halfway back into her, then worked in and out, letting the outer skin stay locked by her ass, so as not to chafe her as the shaft went back and forth.

""

Well fuck, a real world benefit for not getting cut! Wow, handy!! Hehehe!

""

I leaned forward and kissed her. Forehead; not on the lips- that’d be wrong.

""

....is that like my cussing? Hahaha!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous