All Comments on 'The Lending Lover'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
oldbugleoldbugleover 6 years ago
What about Alison?......

Good story well conceived and written....but surely Alison could have been worked into the saga especially as she is a fertility expert and could probably have used the 'practical' so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please please do a part 2

I want Allison to get pregnant too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was fun!

That was fun! Thank you. I'll be reading your others soon.

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
More to come?

Nicely done, good input with Jeremy I thought, even against anon's rant about another Cuck. Amazing how one can read the entire story, and come up with that. Hell, I was so absorbed in those two that I wouldn't have cared if Jeremy was licking his nuts during the doggie.

SolarRaySolarRayover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks, everyone! If I can come up with a suitable story line, I will indeed consider adding to this one after some time, once I finish some other projects. I find it interesting that so many of you have asked about Allison here or in private messages!

@jshsalv -- Yeah, I'm not too worried about anonymous' comment. This is my first story with this subject matter, and I was well aware of the comments they sometimes receive from certain types of people. Anonymous overlooks the fact that Jeremy was honoring his wife by granting something he can't do himself, and that lots of people raise children not born to them. Besides, as you noted, if one read's the entire story, ending included, it's clear that (despite my choice of tags) this is a cuckold story only transitionally. Kate is a woman who learns to take control of her own sexuality and be honest with her husband about her needs. Fortunately, for all three characters, they find a way to make it a win-win-win situation in the end. Sounds good to me! :)

JjonestJjonestover 6 years ago
Fantastic work!

I thought this was great. Nice detail, hot scenes and plenty of taboo and forbidden aspects to make it feel extra fun. Great work!

GironGironover 6 years ago
Hot story with a cold ending.

I really enjoyed this reading. Great plot, nicely described characters and really hot and emotional sex.

But I'm no fan of the ending. Her speech was to rehearsed and clinical. Nick should have thought longer than licking pussy and milkfilled breasts. And poor Jeremy...

Naah, I don't like it. That leaves that last star out.

Imo it would actually felt better if the marriage had fallen apart and they raised the lovechild together happily ever after as sappy as it would be.

I, like many others, thought Allison would be a part of it somewhere along the line. Perhaps as a comfort to Nick after this 'ordeal' ended as it was intended.

But a perfect story hasn't been written yet, at least not any I have read so far , so keep writing. I will probably read it.

SolarRaySolarRayover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks @Giron. Point taken on the speech at the end, though I was actually thinking that someone in her position would probably have gone through what she was going to say to him over and over by then, such that it would realistically be rehearsed to some degree. -- Not to worry, Allison will return. I'm not personally one to write about marriages falling apart, but it will surely have to become a more complicated web in part 2 at least. Thanks for commenting, and hope you enjoy part 2 once I've gotten there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Definately need a sequel :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Have literally been there!

This story hits close to home for me. A couple I'd known decades ago had approached me to be with the wife in the m-f married couple, and for exactly the same reasons. I have been been meaning to write my own take on this for forEVER and your story might have finally been the catalyst for me to do so.

Excellent work. Love your writing. Love how the people, well, just seem like normal people, and how the situation is one that's very common to my own experiences. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

My outlook is different than Giron. I would feel worse about her and Jeremy's marriage breaking. I like this "ending." (Although it has not ended).

No, if I'd wished anything different, it would have been them to not do something behind Jeremy's back -- the meetings, and especially not the oral sex before he approved it.

Normally, I do not read cuckold or wife-sharing stories (I love husband-sharing when the wife wants it and nothing is done except what she wants and she is respected. Yeah, I know it's a double standard/inconsistent, but what is, is). Yet I liked this tale, partly because it's from the viewpoint of the man who benefits, partly because I like these "necessary impregnation" stories (when done right), and partly because -- I don't know -- this story just grabbed me.

Hope chapter 2 forwards in a similar way that does not disappoint. (Humiliation, disrespect, or degradation would disappoint).

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting premise

Not a bad story. But the sex was sorta ordinary.

OK, she rode him on the 'extra' session, but there was no reluctance at all. It could have required some convincing to get her to allow it. And there could have been some slow undressing of each other rather than getting right to the 'main event'.

And you need an editor/proofreader: You wrote REIGNS when you meant REINS.

Gave it four stars.

xzbit311xzbit311almost 4 years ago

Amazing experience..had to read all 6 in one go. Great work

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

What a great thought, well thought out and well written nice descriptions throughout.

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Excellent storey, I so enjoyed the sex scenes, I so hope there are more chapters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Where is Allison in all this???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
1872 Followers
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES