All Comments on 'A Were Story Ch. 03'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still hooked

Thank you for updating, I wish you could write more. I know it's hard to rush a story but the suspense of Roy meeting Kylie is intense. And the suspense of Cassandra finally allowing Caleb into herself, AND Rinaldi and Kennedy getting in on! So much passion! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sooooo good!

Good build up, waiting for the meaty part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Yesssssss I love this story so much keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keeps getting more intriguing

You are amazing. Thank you for existing and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More More More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I love the story. Please continue!

Soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Its been forever since I read a good were story. I am so happy, it hooked me right away. Can'it wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story is excellent and interesting in each section. Can't wait till the next one when the sisters all meet and meet their mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ugh!!

This is one of the drawbacks to third person pov-since the reader knows everything that is going on it's frustrating to see the characters balking at something that is for their own good. Cassandra is coming across REEEEAAALLLY annoying.Kennedy reads a like a bit of a bitch too. But KYILE!?!?! THAT'S my GIRL!!! she's open-minded and receptive. the Kylie roy story is what is truly interesting me now. of course I want the best for cassandra and Caleb and Rinaldi's story is intriguing as hell but the matchup of young and bubbly versus old curmudgeon is grabbing my attention. actually you've written your main characters down to the bottom for me- first it's Kylie and Roy then Kennedy and Rinaldi and third is Caleb and Cassandra. what is this about personal hygiene!?!? PLEASE tell me Roy bathes on a daily basis, it's just that he isn't a super primper metrosexual type. Because B.O is a turnoff!!!!!!! Congrats on your move,can't wait to read more! Infinite stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really would benefit from editing. Overly long sentences etc.

Cassandra can be understood, she doesn't grab what has happened to her, and is traumatised. But Kennedy is way off the charts at least as this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
642 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES