All Comments on 'Brave New World Ch. 02'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Phenomenal!

This story has me so hooked. All of these characters are very well developed and it's incredible to experience your protagonist's sexual awakening. Please keep going with these. You've really got something solid here and I see a lot of room to continue developing if you are up for it. I'll certainly be on the lookout for it if you do decide to make a part 3.

Hawk19Hawk19over 6 years ago
Amazing

The characters and the interactions are so well developed it leaves us wondering if this is really fiction! Please, please, PLEASE continue!

Hawk & Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another leading adventure

Well you just lead us into another exciting adventure in the excitement of the unkown, what a great chapter that followed from the unexpected but much appreciated first chapter and then the tease of more, Althea please keep them coming. Neil W

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Do you even need to ask?

Of course we want you to add another chapter! You and your editors produce the finest writing I've found on this site. And your mind is so gloriously filthy! The descriptions and the images they provoke are the height of eroticism! How I wish a woman like you were part of my life. I cannot help but fantasize about you being that woman. Absolutely spectacular story. Thanks for writing! I am so eager for the next chapter of this story. 5 stars, but only because I can't give you more!

random_librarianrandom_librarianover 6 years ago
I'll say it again

You are the reason there needs to be a 6th star. 5 just isn't enough.

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

5 more Stars! Fantastic story. Fabulous description of three-some. And, absolutely there needs to be more with these characters. You have obviously set the table for a Kimberly-Steph-Marnie 3-some. We must have that, and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And?

Of course you are considering adding a threesome with the three girls? Aren't you? Can hardly wait.

rooster_1rooster_1over 6 years ago
Another masterpiece chapter

Once again you have produced a well developed chapter detailed and laiden with sexual pleasure of mamoth proportions. The details are far beyond my own dreaming so as someone has already indicated 5 stars because there aren't more availble. Waiting in anticipation for the next chapter with Chain Steph and Marnie threesome.... Thank you for a great read!

Everglow2017Everglow2017over 6 years ago

My God! That was amazing! I'm dying for Marnie, Steph and Kimberly's tryst.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedover 6 years ago
Amazing

There are people getting published who don't have half your writing skills. This was excellent from front to back.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Very good

Not as entrancing as the first chapter but still a delicious read.

Would love a chapter with Kimberly Steph and Marnie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need Part 3

Excellent. Pls give us part 3.

Gary13Gary13over 6 years ago
You are an amazing storyteller!

AltheaRose, thank you again for allowing me to be part of this. Your stories are so realistic, with characters we love and experiences we can all hope to become part of.

sexyshannon25sexyshannon25over 6 years ago
More............

Once again a very well written part of a great story....do keep this story going xo

mikesch_236mikesch_236over 6 years ago
More more more .......

Absolutely loved it - and I'd really love to read about how the tryst with Marnie, Steph and Kimberly develops! Keep on writing, your stories are amazing!

kentucky43kentucky43over 6 years ago
Awesome as always

The first chapter was so well developed, making it much more realistic. Your writing is obviously maturing. I think the second chapter is an improvement over the first. When it seems that you actually lived the events of the story, it shows your writing has hit its mark.

Althea, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

Please do a part 3 with Marnie, Steph and Kimberly.

DragonflySongDragonflySongover 6 years ago
My personal fantasy

This includes almost all the stuff I love - thank you for another amazing story! I'm looking forward to more....please.....

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 6 years ago
And then there were three.........

Don't stop now!!!!! We need the third installment featuring the three gals and a winding up of the story! Please don't leave us in a lurch! By the way--the first two chapters were excellent panty poppers!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!

A few more chapters would be hugely appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mooooore chapters please

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Had missed these stories.

You write so well!

HeatseekingmoisturemissleHeatseekingmoisturemissleabout 6 years ago
Intense

You melted me with the prequel and then did it again in this chapter. Not much of me left now. I need a rest.

Two of the hottest stories ever. Loved it.

Will need much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

Good but cons are that sex is to short and with break. Less break more details and longer sex.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 6 years ago
WOW

Thanks again Althea.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 6 years ago
Well written

I just read both chapters and loved it. All of it, from the initial proposition, to Marnie and Kimberly experimenting to the climax of the threesome was very well thought out and written. Not to mention desperately hot.

5 stars and I need to keep an eye out for your work.

DanielHDanielHabout 6 years ago
Very hot

There absolutely needs to be a third chapter to this! Enjoyed the first two very much, thank you for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awesome!

Looking forward to chapter 3 of this excellent tale. :-)

gunmakergunmakeralmost 6 years ago

Great! This really deserves at least another chapter.

crmdpdcrmdpdalmost 6 years ago
There must be a chapter 3

You have a real gift. Please don't deny us the three ladies together.

KevinlovesitallKevinlovesitallalmost 6 years ago
More please

May we have more please ! Oh yes and bring on the pegging !! Lol. ! Kevin

BubajanBubajanalmost 6 years ago
Hot!!!

Please let us have the story of the three ladies! That will be so hot, and something I can only imagine while satisfying myself!

Jan

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Wow, what a birthday present...

and as other readers have commented, there really ought to be a Chapter 3 to end this story. It was way hotter than most stories posted here, and needed more than five stars.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Hot and fun

This is both hot and a fun story. I liked both parts of this story. It was totally believable, which makes it more relatable.

And yes, I would like to hear more about Marnie, Steph and Kimberly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please write the next chapter!

I really, really, really, really, really want to read Marnie, Steph and Kimberly's story, please! I love your work and I'm anxiously waiting for a new story from you. Hurry back, I miss your stories!

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Fairly Sex role free

I can see how there’s so much in here for male or female, gay or straight readers. Equal opportunity love & jerkoff material! The man was a bit of a cardboard cut out, though horny & caring. Each of the women had a more unique & developed personality with tenderness and sensuality. I liked how they all cherished Marnie, & her awakening.. Bringing in another man, or will the girls be using their strapons? Do remember this is your own story, your sacred responsibility.

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsover 5 years ago

A very, very hot story. I'm so jealous of Corey... Ha ha! I really enjoyed your writing.

LickmycandysLickmycandysabout 5 years ago
Yes more please

Loved them. More of them please maybe even steph, kimberley and marnie but don't leave poor cory out

ZebPykeZebPykeabout 5 years ago
Looking forward to more

Very well written and entertaining as well as a big turn on!

Thank you for posting, and I hope you return with more.

Zeb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE😍

Such a hot story, has detail outside of sex without losing my interest. Every character is relatable and sexy as hell! Would love to see the three girls enjoy each other all together, or even just more of Marnie and Chain, maybe a new guy with Steph and Marnie - could a foursome be on the cards?😍😍

Ms1994Ms1994about 5 years ago
A believable three way. Hot.

Most enjoyable.

The sequence is about the idea of three, so perhaps the girls getting together - sorry Cory - would complete the journey best. I'd certainly like to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Exceptional

First class piece of story telling and character development - and sexy with it. Well done you.

Now you have get the three girls together to complete the trilogy. Can’t wait!

Thank you.

Wolfie857Wolfie857almost 5 years ago
Great story

Where and when can we expect chapter 3. Can’t wait...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yum

Oh please, please continue this story arc!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 4 years ago
More, please!

After reading this again, I still love it.

And, I would still like to hear more about Marnie, Steph and Kimberly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow, again!

vandeheidevandeheideover 4 years ago
High class erotica

you have a great creative art of delivering wonderful erotica without it being seedy. This short series is the first reading I have had of your work and it will not be the last.

I really would love to read the natural follow on of Marnie, Kimberly and Steph. I believe that you would make many of your followers very happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm

Beautiful imagination and very well written - It would be great to hear the continuation with the three ladies and the strap ons- poor guy hope he can handle that - without too much pain - hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bring them back,.

Loved the storyline, loved the personalities,. Any chance of continuing the story with the three ladies sexual adventures?

Bj11Bj11about 3 years ago
Keep Going....

You’re a good writer...you paint a good picture with your words. The storyline is good as well...keep going, you never know where it’ll lead...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Would have to see another story about these characters

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 3 years ago

Still love it. I read this to my wife and she liked it just as much. If you ever return to writing, I would welcome a third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! More Marnie and friends. I love the way you’ve taken her sexual awaking from “sex is not important” to the door opening to a brave new world. You write so beautifully about how Marnie builds to her orgasms, it’s so erotic to climb the mountain with her.

I’d be interested in seeing how broad this brave new world is after the three women complete the circle. I find all the ass play so sexy and would like to see you return to Cory and the strap on. In this new reality I’d like to see you break the bi taboo for men. Your story is so free and open to new experiences that It would feel totally organic for you to introduce another man or two to Marnie, at the same time of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, PLEASE, tell us more about these lovers! "Innocent unleashed" and "friends to lovers" are the closest things I have to a fetish; seeing both combined, with such stellar storytelling, makes for one of the best tales I've read here...

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Truly excellent story from the female perspective.

Great author, the story kept a fast pace. 5/5

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Very well done. I enjoyed the woman's point of view. This was not another wham, bam, thank you mam tale. The seduction and gradual arousal were just as much a major part of the story as the actual sex. I would love to see the story continue. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So HOT!!! PLEASE write a third story!

RangeExpanderRangeExpander8 months ago

So cool to take the classic male threesome fantasy and tell it from your point of view, where Cory's desire is a resource but not the driving force in what happens.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

sexy, and erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
2001 Followers
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brave New World Previous Part