All Comments on 'Girl to Girl'

by LaffWithMe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rbennerbenneabout 14 years ago
A Very Sensuous Story

I found this an excellent piece of writing the style that was used to slowly take it to its ultimate climax was really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry girls, but I'm cumming reading this.

I love reading about 2 hot girls enjoying each other. Wish I could watch or participate, but just reading about it is fun too. More, more, more. I want to read about Diane's first pussy eating experience, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Trib

There is nothing as hot as two pussies loving each other - the women building up in a fiery tornado of out of control lust. Intensely hot ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck would faggot know about lesbian sex ??

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pretty good

Not bad for a man, though rather mechanically described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
info

im 42 a female and love any kind of pussy action and a little bit of dominance

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too fast.

It started pretty good; it seemed like you wouldn't rush this; I liked that you described that Diane didn't feel attraction right from the start and framed her as a realistic straight girl, which I think is a refreshing theme. However then you made her instantly accept an almost-stranger intimately touching her. And that just doesn't make sense unless there is a huge amount of backstory we don't know of. But that doesn't fit with the comment you made suggesting that she doesn't feel attraction towards her.

At least I couldn't read past this inconsistency, because it just didn't seem real from that point on :/

I suggest either creating more build up (build up done right is be the most erotic things ever and it makes your characters grow with you) or remove the completely-straight-girl comment and hint at the fact that there has been some tension around these two in the past.

(Just to be clear: by build-up I mean hot little interactions between these characters before they have sex and NOT backstory. I loved that you characterized Diane through an interaction with her ex and not by spouting exposition, so don't think about changing that)

You had some cool ideas, but you just didn't give them the time and space they needed to be good; after LeeAnn touches her there ceases to be anything original to the story.

That being sad: please don't take this as rejection; I love that you write in this theme and I will always be willing to read them, I just want to give you the clearest pointer that I can give.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very sexy and loving story

I thought the story was very sexy and well written Dani P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

40 m. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sentence said it all "I'm not going to let him dominate me again."

Another man hating story.

Therapy to regain her self worth - nah!

Just have a fish taco.

Lesbian sex will fix it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaffWithMe@LaffWithMe
225 Followers
Location:Calif I write reality based stories on a wide variety of themes. Comments from readers are appreciated.