All Comments on 'Towards Happiness'

by khetienn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ideas...

A really good story, but perhaps should be set in a more tentative era. A "nitpick" -- Don't begin a sentence with a gerund, an "ing" word. Use only active phrases.

I'll re-read and try to come up with some more ideas...

: - ))

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Romantic and Beautiful

What an entrancing, romantic story. Brought back some incredibly tender moments. Whew!

Write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Story

A very vivid story. Very erotic and tasteful. I was confused as to why they went to bed, though. Was this their first date? Have they been seeing each other for awhile? Why was this night the one where they decided to share a bed without the intent of sex (initially, anyway)?Maybe I missed something.

Regardless, keep up the good work.

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
A delightful read

Without you saying, I gather they had a relationship that had slowly built to the mutual trust of cuddling for a night. Just another peice of evidence that cuddle buddies are more of a myth than reality. ;) Congratulations and I hope to see more of your sensitive work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Pleasure To Read

Tha anticipation and warmth in this story are real. That makes it very enjoyable and leaves you happy for the characters. Keep writing!

latrice24latrice24over 16 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

i thought it was a really beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous