All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary Darling Ch. 02'

by Sam3323

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Ending:

At last a story with a good resolution. I'm so tired of stories were your left with a feeling of futility a sence that nothing will be done or the victim joins in their own victimization please more stories with a good ending. Stop the futility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rushed Ending

I feel that you rushed your ending and left out a lot of detail that would have made your story feel more complete. Don't get me wrong, this was an excellent two part story, but Chapter 2 needs a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rushed ending

Like the first comment, I thought the ending was too rushed, not set up well enough. The first part was good, but needed some more character development also, as to how the women felt, how they were dealing w/ what had happened to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
and then to nicole & pam?

this and n&p are a disconnect. the 3 brothers were told it was bad manners to drug and rape, then the 2 ladies go looking for blacks?

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
These Cuckold Husbands Should Be Put Out of OUR Misery!

20 years happily married,three kids,and all of a sudden she discovers jungle bunnies and her husband decides he likes it? Who thinks up this shit?!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous