All Comments on 'It Started as a Quiet Night Ch. 02'

by farhorizonblue

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dont continue its only boring!!

Like the day dream by a pubescent teen!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty funny.

Just one more way to demonstrate your contempt for women, and marriage. It must really suck . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop

Stop writing please.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
1 page every three weeks isn't worth reading.

If you're going to continue this unlikely plot at least finish it or put up some decent length chapters.

This segment is approx 1300 words. That's about 1/3 of a average 3700 word page on Lit. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish it up soon

OK, you got me going. It's not a great story (although much better than some on this site) but I do want to hear the rest. Just don't wait there weeks or even one or I'll probably lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is she having

A seizure or a moral breakdown? Either will work for a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whore in training to be a slut

Awful, no finesse in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Husband hopefully divorces her ass

She should have quit when she said that her husband would have been OK with this, but NO she has to say, the hell with it. I wish the husband would catch all 3 of them, and then tell the 2 guys to draw straws for her, because she isn't worth it. If you would have made the story to include the husband with one of the guys, as they would be swinging at that point, with no lying or cheating involved. Pretty much all of these stories on whatever site include a married wife and single guys. single guys don't give a shit if they ruin a marriage, and obviously a married woman doesn't either. It is pretty clear why the divorce rate is at 50%, as single guys cant keep their dicks in their pants, and the married women are all looking for something better in the sex department for a night or a little while, and they ruin relationships. I hope all the married women who divorce get nailed in the divorce. They make me sick. If you make a part 3, somehow get the husband back and involved in the story, or if not, have him catch her and kick the young punks ass, and hers too. Maybe put her in the hospital and damage her pussy so she cannot fuck again. That should teach her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, you are a Wimpy cuck

Glad you stopped at two stories or did mom catch you and ground you.

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 5 years ago

Claire is insatiable; i would have wanted to read some more about Claire, I mean, who does not like a female heroine who elevates her slutty attitude to a sexual art form.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Peaking

Good thing her red bra was peaking, cause your writing certainly.isn't.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago
What a slut...

Hopefully she dies from AIDS....just quit while you're behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfarhorizonblue@farhorizonblue
20 Followers
General chat and enjoyment. North of 50, you just want to have some fun. Empty-nesting and loving the freedom of midlife with a great woman. New friends or writers with a critical eye to give feedback on some stories are always welcome to chat... If a pm RP/chat develops ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES