All Comments on 'My Wife's Tale Ch. 05'

by silverlicker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
An editor would help you tremendously.

The second sentence is as far as I got.

"While I made myself breakfast, well put bread in the toaster and put the kettle on to make coffee, I started to think how quickly could I complete my work so I would get to April's before Ian had finished his round of golf and the couple of beers he usually drank before leaving the golf club."

Commas seem to appeal to you, but they do not replace periods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No! an Editor would only file this trash in a refuse barrell

So We need an editor to screen this. You don't seem able to spell, think write or form a readable story line and you are 5 submissions in. We will never submit to your incredible inability to write.

If you want to be an author, read good authors and don't just try to edit bad writing with high scores because you'll find too many around here.

Read the serious comments about writing and learn. 1 Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An odd way to tell an odd story.

I guess this is supposed to be erotic, or something? Is there going to be a plot, or a point? It appears to be a really, really, long drawn out recounting of how two shallow juvenile people shit on their marriage and each other. Is that supposed to be interesting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG 1*

Please learn how to write before submitting stories. What little I read was abysmal in terms of both content and grammar.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago
just my humble opinion

I waited until the last chapter to give a rating. I don't know if it's because you're English and I'm American but the story seemed be a little uneven in places. Also you got Jan and Sarah switched in one chapter. I think some proof reading would improve you writing greatly. None the less I found the story interesting and erotic, though the ending was a little anti climatic. As for the haters, ignore them...most of them have been cuckold and it left a bad taste in their mouths...pun intended. I gave it four stars but you need to give your stories a good proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great stories

Love to see it continued! Great story series

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fill in some of the Bio info

Silverlicker, in an earlier story you let us know that English isn't your first language but it would help to know more. Overall I found your stories interesting but sometimes confusing. In chapter 5 you got the character names or actions confused and that can be a real problem when trying to keep the mood of the story flowing. Yes, get an English speaking editor, proof read carefully (your brain knows what you wanted to say but is that what you’ve written) and don’t rely on spell checker software.

Readers; if you offer a criticism help the writer out by making it constructive. Ray2165

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
come on.

if you find out your wife cheated over and over would you really just sit back and do nothing and stay with her? Even if no divorce you have to make her pay some how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now what?

I liked this story , I'm not sure why he felt the need to fuck Ian's wife? If what had happened with his wife's past affair and current blackmail/affair was turning him on so much? Obviously his wife is now his oyster sexually speaking. I'm not sure why their is a real void in this story with the conflict of emotions from him and his wife, and where the conversation about her meeting this man in the hotel being spanked by a cain, or in the public women's restroom with her husband waiting at a table for her since her husband knows, even if it would be the discussion of using this guy without him knowing it to enhance their own sex life? Wouldn't it break the mold of these stories if this was what they decide to do? One other thought would this blackmailer expand his game humiliating the wife while becoming friends of the husband for greater kicks thinking the husband didn't know, maybe even putting the wife into some greater sexual situations, I think so?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not believable

No consequences for the.whore? Not believing that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous