All Comments on 'Touch of a Hand'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I had this twisted game of "Operation"

I had the game operation in head as I read this novel glory hole sort of tale. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it

Great story, hope you add more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic Story

Fantastic story. Thought it was pretty good to begin with, but once you switched to the female point of view it went off the charts. Great job and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great and very imaginative story!

The sugue to the female's point of view really pushed the eroticism level to new heights, and the discovery that the willing lass was his dream girl, Tessa, made it all the better!

{sigh} I wish there'd been Halloween parties like this when I was growing up!

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Sigh

I loved your story. It made me wish we had Halloween in my country too.

Good luck.

SabledrakeSabledrakeover 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you, everyone!

I'm very glad you all liked the story and took the time to read it and leave feedback. It was a lot of fun to write.

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 19 years ago
I'm SOoooo jealous!

Great stuff! Nice attention to detail, and way cool concept. The perspective switch was perfect, and the foreshadowing to the surprise ending, all worked, and worked really well. Now I'm gonna have to go back & work on my own stuff that much harder. Thanks for raising the bar. :)

sacksackover 19 years ago
good perspective change......

It's hard to change perspective like this mid-story without sounding awkward. That this author can do it well is a definite plus. The actual sex could have been longer and more detailed. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Good luck!!

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Beautiful work...

But I expect nothing less from this author. Wonderful and the change in perspective was perfect. Good luck!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
Beats the hell out of bobbing for apples

That's writing other writers can appreciate and reading all readers can enjoy. Good work. SD.

Rumple

drseaknightdrseaknightalmost 15 years ago
That's my kind of Treat!

The sensousness of the mysterious touching and the unknown female, culminating in the revelation of his crush was so beautifully concieved, I didn't see it coming, But I am so glad you did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous