All Comments on 'The Contractor Ch. 05-06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Uncle Hurley is in Oregon, a lot more than two and a half hours from El Cajon. I assume that was a mistake, or maybe I am being too geographically literal. But you wrote about taking three days to drive from Vancouver to San Diego?

I looked for this story on the other site, since I like to read them in one sitting. Didn't find it there and it seems I have read it before, but perhaps not?

nyc1975nyc1975over 6 years ago
Uncle Hurley is in CA

He bought Rick's Airstream for a buck and moved to Idyllwild which is west of Palm Springs in the San Jacinto Mountains.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Things are complicating

Roz does seem to really want a piece of our hero. I really do not think that Sally will be into sharing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Read where?

I think I've read this before too, just don't remember where and that it was a very good story.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Lovin' it

This story has a "Jack Reacher" feel to it. The tension toward the outcome is certainly building nicely. Looking forward to the rest of the story,

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great reading.

As a spy - oops, Contracter, you've created the best singular justification for his sleeaping around. No emotional entanglements.

IIRC, in The Brotherhood of the Rose, Robert Mitchum advised Peter Straus, "Women are the greatest form of stress relief known to man, but for us they can be nothing more." Just like Straus' spy, Rick has doubts about that one too.

Nice work. Keep it up.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Ros is trouble, big trouble with a capital T.

Unless Sally is up for it, l’d stay well away from Rosalind.

But this is Lit.

They’ll all end in bed together, with Ric fucking them both and mother licking daughter.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous