All Comments on 'Salt's Quest for Charisma'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your day job...

You can give it up. This was too, too funny. My daughter, who wants to be a writer, should read this, but.... hmmm.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, mate.

I'll tell my boss I've finally made it! :-P

Cheers,

Jase.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago

Salt, The unfortunately acronymed. Hehe.

I did both clap and cackle aloud at the Mormon porn. So glad to be of service.

I shit you not there is a Ouija board reference in an already written bit of my to-be-posted next chapter.

I liked the cheeky nod to people being adult enough to have sex at the stroke of midnight on their eighteenth birthday.

'Claymore', OMG. Will he 'explode' at some point? [Reads story] Yes.

1/3 of the way through: "Are they pranking him?" Too good.

Loved it!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Oh, the sweet, sweet Mormon porn.

*grins* You're an inspiration, D&T.

Glad you noticed the acronym. One does hate having to point these things out.

All that Mormon porn's got me biblicising... with a cheeky reference there to Salt's 'lot' in life (Lot's wife turning to a pillar of salt after she looked back at Sodom).

:-) Jase.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
NOT BAD

The last 1/3 was the best, I covered that part. Please continue on with a chapter 2.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 6 years ago

I loved this story, I laughed so hard, I had tears. What a character, how sweet, so very vulnerable and though some may have issues with lack of informed consent and exploitation, I see this as a positive for poor isolated Salt and hopefully this is an improvement of his Lot in the future.

I admit Salt and Lot went over my head BUT I often speed read your stories as I enjoy them so much, then take my time to savour it the second time. And anyway the logic of fifty two and one half blow jobs tickled me to distraction. Fucking brilliant!

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Sweet, funny, very vulnerable kid. His years of retreating into fantasy worlds worries me. I hope these boys don’t hurt him because they think it’s funny that his mental stability is questionable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
519 Followers
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...